This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lou View Post
    Yep, this wasn't a tough one to sniff out.
    Agreed just nice to hear confirmation after 12 hrs of Who Who Who will go to Miami

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
      NYM-JT/Sonny Gray/RP
      NYY-Thor OR NYM SP/Rojas/d'Arnaud
      Mia-Andujar/Frazier OR Nimmo/Lagares and tons of prospects(4 or 5 prospects)

Then we either keep the OF or flip to Atlanta/Arizona
      This doesn't line up value wise though. It's too much to Miami.

Andujar/Nimmo, Gimenez (absolutely must get), likely a NYY P/Petersen (Mets retain other), Lagares, Nido, and another arm.

Getting Frazier or Nimmo on top of those first two is a grand slam, even if you have to chuck in Steckenrider

Comment

This doesn't line up value wise though. It's too much to Miami.

Andujar/Nimmo, Gimenez (absolutely must get), likely a NYY P/Petersen (Mets retain other), Lagares, Nido, and another arm.

Getting Frazier or Nimmo on top of those first two is a grand slam, even if you have to chuck in Steckenrider
        Have we ever won a trade? Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
          Since Jeff left YES

Comment

• Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
            They got Pablo Lopez for David Phelps, Barraclough for Cishek, Dietrich for Escobar, but I think we'd need to dig a little deeper to find a definitive top 5 as nothing incredible comes to mind. Uggla for Dunn and Infante worked out??? Obviously, those are not franchise changing moves like what Milwaukee unfortunately just did. Hanley did give them 30 WAR?

Comment

They got Pablo Lopez for David Phelps, Barraclough for Cishek, Dietrich for Escobar, but I think we'd need to dig a little deeper to find a definitive top 5 as nothing incredible comes to mind. Uggla for Dunn and Infante worked out??? Obviously, those are not franchise changing moves like what Milwaukee unfortunately just did. Hanley did give them 30 WAR?
              Hey at least we arent doing salary dump trades anymore cause Jeff doesn't wanna pay

Comment

Hey at least we arent doing salary dump trades anymore cause Jeff doesn't wanna pay
                *Cough cough* Stanton *cough*

(I know what you mean - attaching a bad contract to a good player/taking less to pay less)

Originally posted by lou View Post
                I guess I was thinking more our "big" trades. Most have been lop sided against us.

Comment

dee for neidert and torres has good chance to look good.

Comment

• clarkspencer
                    ‏Verified account @clarkspencer

clarkspencer Retweeted Ken Rosenthal

Marlins want an impact player for Realmuto. Hearing that it was Jeter who is insisting on inclusion of MLB player rather than an all-prospects haul. A deal WILL get done, most likely this week.

Comment

• Andujar and Nimmo are basically prospects with 5 years of control so COOL.

Go Jeets. Feel important.

Comment

• NYY-Andujar
                        NYM-Rosario
                        SD-Urias
                        LAD-Bellinger(but Verdugo now after Marlins dropped price)

were the names i heard

Also the reason Atlanta is a longshot. Jeter wants a BAT

Comment

NYY-Andujar
                          NYM-Rosario
                          SD-Urias
                          LAD-Bellinger(but Verdugo now after Marlins dropped price)

were the names i heard

Also the reason Atlanta is a longshot. Jeter wants a BAT
                          He's right.

I'm probably going to be pretty pissed if it's not TWO bats, and one of them has to be Rosario or Gimenez.

Comment

He's right.

I'm probably going to be pretty pissed if it's not TWO bats, and one of them has to be Rosario or Gimenez.
                            Well it wont be Rosario which is why NYY and SD are being mentioned for 3 ways

- - - - - - - - - -

Should mention about LAD

They are willing to trade Bellinger but want Miami to take on cash and aren't willing to include much else. Miami lowered the price and asked for Verdugo/SP/C plus willing to take on a contract like Dick Mountain which brought back LAD to the table

- - - - - - - - - -

Joel Sherman
                            ‏Verified account @Joelsherman1

Have heard multiple times now this scenario laid out: #Yankees try to get Realmuto, keep Sanchez as catcher/DH, move Stanton to OF more regularly. #Marlins

NYY trying to screw over NYM now!!!

Andujar/Sonny Gray and few prospects(Deivi Garcia and ?) for JT and Rojas? Then flip Gray to SD or Cincy (SP and Ruiz or Xavier Edwards/SP and Jeter Downs? NYY was asking for Taylor Trammell)

NYY-JT/Rojas
                            Miami-Andujar/Jeter Downs OR Xavier Edwards OR Esteury Ruiz/Deivi Garcia/Cincy or SD SP prospect/1 or 2 other things?
                            Cincy or SD-Gray
                            Last edited by tjfla; 12-11-2018, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• I think I'm out of speculating at this point. 3-4 major trade permutations and I'm exhausted.

They are going to get shit. Hopefully we're happy.

Comment

I think I'm out of speculating at this point. 3-4 major trade permutations and I'm exhausted.

They are going to get shit. Hopefully we're happy.
                                I'd be delighted to watch Andujar hit every night, so I'm easy. If JT would bring a couple pitching prospects too, all the better. I know I wasn't the only one who thought Andujar was the best hitter in the Yankee lineup last year. Vlad Guerrero JR., that's who he reminds me of.

Comment

Working...
                                X