This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lee Stone View Post
    I'd be delighted to watch Andujar hit every night, so I'm easy. If JT would bring a couple pitching prospects too, all the better. I know I wasn't the only one who thought Andujar was the best hitter in the Yankee lineup last year. Vlad Guerrero JR., that's who he reminds me of.
    He's worth more than Andujar, so more would be coming. Gimenez seems very obvious, and the Marlins kick in Rojas/Conley/Wittgren/Take on dead money which solves all the problems for everyone.

Comment

• Ken Rosenthal

Verified account

@Ken_Rosenthal
      Following Following @Ken_Rosenthal
      More
      #Marlins are actively exploring additions as well as a trade of Realmuto. Per sources, looking at mid-tier free-agent hitters and relievers, and discussed Carlos Santana with #Mariners last week.

9:37 AM - 11 Dec 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by fauowls44 View Post
        Ken Rosenthal

Verified account

@Ken_Rosenthal
        More
        #Marlins are actively exploring additions as well as a trade of Realmuto. Per sources, looking at mid-tier free-agent hitters and relievers, and discussed Carlos Santana with #Mariners last week.

Got that 2020 cash sitting there to play with

- - - - - - - - - -

Jon Heyman
        ‏Verified account @JonHeyman
        25m25 minutes ago

Mets are working both angles to get Realmuto, straight with Miami or via the Yankees (with Noah going). What’s unclear is which scenario, if either, is likely. What’s clear is how much Mets want Realmuto.

The straight with Miami option is so easy but NYM refuse to trade Rosario

They are talking with 3/4 teams however and a deal is very likely

- - - - - - - - - -

Hearing SD is likely out of 3 way talks as they want JT for themselves

Urias/Hedges OR Mejia/More is offer

LAD is also hanging around. Trying to get Cleveland to take Puig instead of Verdugo for Kluber

Comment

• Originally posted by Lee Stone View Post
          I'd be delighted to watch Andujar hit every night, so I'm easy. If JT would bring a couple pitching prospects too, all the better. I know I wasn't the only one who thought Andujar was the best hitter in the Yankee lineup last year. Vlad Guerrero JR., that's who he reminds me of.
          This isn't a dig at you Lee, but I just find it funny that a guy who has a full year of Major League experience reminds you of a guy who hasn't made his major league debut yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
            This isn't a dig at you Lee, but I just find it funny that a guy who has a full year of Major League experience reminds you of a guy who hasn't made his major league debut yet.
            To be fair he also said Andujar is Sotoish HAHA

Andujar is likely a 1B only below average defender with a good bat

- - - - - - - - - -

1st SP off the board is Ivan Nova

Traded to Chicago White Sox who are favs for Bryce Harper right now

Surprised they havent jumped in on JT

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
              Got that 2020 cash sitting there to play with

- - - - - - - - - -

Jon Heyman
              ‏Verified account @JonHeyman
              25m25 minutes ago

Mets are working both angles to get Realmuto, straight with Miami or via the Yankees (with Noah going). What’s unclear is which scenario, if either, is likely. What’s clear is how much Mets want Realmuto.

The straight with Miami option is so easy but NYM refuse to trade Rosario

They are talking with 3/4 teams however and a deal is very likely

- - - - - - - - - -

Hearing SD is likely out of 3 way talks as they want JT for themselves

Urias/Hedges OR Mejia/More is offer

LAD is also hanging around. Trying to get Cleveland to take Puig instead of Verdugo for Kluber
              Urias and Mejia is a very good starting point for a JT deal.

Comment

Urias and Mejia is a very good starting point for a JT deal.
                If NYM dont get shit together fast Miami will be moving there quickly

SD-JT/Straily
                Mia-Urias/Mejia/SP/mid level prospect or 2

Miami has other options its just they would like to get Andujar or Rosario

Comment

• If you can get that offer from SD you take it and run

Comment

Ken Rosenthal

Verified account

@Ken_Rosenthal
                    More

This is stupid unless it's basically a salary dump and Marlins are giving up shit.

Mariners will do better.

Comment

• given the rest of their moves this offseason why are the mets trying to give up syndergaard with 3 years of team control left?

Comment

If NYM dont get shit together fast Miami will be moving there quickly

SD-JT/Straily
                        Mia-Urias/Mejia/SP/mid level prospect or 2

Miami has other options its just they would like to get Andujar or Rosario
                        FWIW, Mish says on his podcast that he still thinks it still comes down to an NL East team.

Comment

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                          given the rest of their moves this offseason why are the mets trying to give up syndergaard with 3 years of team control left?
                          If Syndergaard turns into a Realmuto extension for 5 years, Sonny Gray for a year, and presumably years of control of at least 1 good reliever, plus dumping Lagares/D'Arnaud money for real value and using that for Pollock, that works on paper for sure.

Syndergaard gets hurt. I would bank my resources Realmuto holds up over him.

Comment

FWIW, Mish says on his podcast that he still thinks it still comes down to an NL East team.
                            O I think it will too. Just saying if NYM keep playing around SD and LAD are waiting

I think its still JT to Mets via 3way

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by lou View Post
                            This is stupid unless it's basically a salary dump and Marlins are giving up shit.

Mariners will do better.
                            Supposedly was for Prado but Seattle said No. They got cash to spend for 2020 so guess they are looking at all options

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                              Not many watch a lot of minor league baseball on the computer, but I do.

Comment

O I think it will too. Just saying if NYM keep playing around SD and LAD are waiting

I think its still JT to Mets via 3way

- - - - - - - - - -

Supposedly was for Prado but Seattle said No. They got cash to spend for 2020 so guess they are looking at all options

Joel Sherman
                                ‏Verified account @Joelsherman1

#Padres have been told by #Marlins they have prospect inventory to get Realmuto but have not been told yet by Mia what combo would need to be.

They actually have been told but whatever. Urias/C/SP and likely another prospect

Comment

Working...
                                X