X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Heyman
    ‏Verified account @JonHeyman

Rockies and Rangers were teams looking to get in on Realmuto but fit isn’t perfect. They are behind mets, yanks, phils, braves, dodgers, padres, etc.)

Pretty much down to 3/4 teams now. Would have been nice to get Colorado in on him but they don't wanna pay the price

Comment

• https://www.milb.com/milb/news/tools...ew/c-301634300

SS Martin OR RP Junior Fernandez/RP Riley Ferrell in Rd 1
      1B Jacob Gatewood OR a Catcher in Rd 2

Comment

• I like the idea of Richie Martin a lot if Rojas is shipped out in the mega deal.

I want them to give Riddle the lion's share of RHP PA anyways, and Castro will play, so Martin is fine even if he is glove only.

Comment

• Originally posted by lou View Post
          I like the idea of Richie Martin a lot if Rojas is shipped out in the mega deal.

I want them to give Riddle the lion's share of RHP PA anyways, and Castro will play, so Martin is fine even if he is glove only.
          Ya Martin would take over the UT role that Rivera played. They like a few SS in it but most are 20/21 are not ready. Martin is ready

They actually like a number of players so who knows what they do and if the JT deal gets done it could change what they do too.

I like how they are talking about taking Gatewood in Rd 2 and playing him July-Sept when he recovers. Get guys with talent into the system then figure it out-would have 2 guy s with talent who can't play till 2nd Half of season but 100% ready in 2020
          Last edited by tjfla; 12-11-2018, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• Andrew McCutchen to Philly 3/50

How many OF can they play? Cutch/Herrera/Nick Williams/Altherr/Quinn/Cozens

Comment

• Bob Nightengale

Verified account

@BNightengale
              Following Following @BNightengale
              More
              The Toronto #Bluejays release Troy Tulowitzki

12:13 PM - 11 Dec 2018

I'd love for the Marlins to take a chance on him for 1 season.

Comment

• Originally posted by fauowls44 View Post
                Bob Nightengale

Verified account

@BNightengale
                Following Following @BNightengale
                More
                The Toronto #Bluejays release Troy Tulowitzki

12:13 PM - 11 Dec 2018

I'd love for the Marlins to take a chance on him for 1 season.
                He's signed for another 2 years and a 2021 option (which is sure to be declined).

Comment

• Just checking in to see if we traded JT for Vlad Jr yet.

Comment

• More on Vlad JR from Fangraphs. Apparently his plus arm and speed would play best in RF. https://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/inst...-is-available/

I would prefer to just deal JT to Yankees, who could use Sanchez as part time C, DH, and 1B
                    Last edited by Lee Stone; 12-11-2018, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• So there is some buzz that Rosario and prospects isn't even enough for the Marlins. There is speculation that the 3 way deal would land the Marlins Rosario AND Andujar, along with more. Or the Mets package would have to start with Rosario AND Nimmo.

Comment

• Originally posted by sports24/7 View Post
                        So there is some buzz that Rosario and prospects isn't even enough for the Marlins. There is speculation that the 3 way deal would land the Marlins Rosario AND Andujar, along with more. Or the Mets package would have to start with Rosario AND Nimmo.
                        Zero probability of Rosario and Nimmo IMO. Rosario and Andujar would be equally absurd IMO. Neither scenario makes the tiniest bit of sense.

Comment

• @SolomonSyed
                          1h1 hour ago
                          More
                          Seems the #Mets are getting the ultimatum from the #Marlins- send Thor to the #Yankees or we’ll send Realmuto to one of your other rivals. Not MIA’s job to do NYM any favors here.
                          __________________________________________________ _________

@NYPost_Mets
                          45m45 minutes ago
                          More
                          Mets are still pursuing Realmuto heavily, but an official involved downplayed the notion of a 3-way deal that would include Syndergaard. Marlins want Rosario and another player - Nimmo is the most likely candidate - for a deal.
                          __________________________________________________ _________

@AnthonyDiComo
                          29m29 minutes ago
                          More
                          Doesn't sound like Amed Rosario alone, or even Amed Rosario and a prospect, will be enough for Miami to pull the trigger on a J.T. Realmuto deal. Noah Syndergaard also seen as unlikely, so maybe Nimmo is the ticket. In any event, the Mets remain heavily involved, per source.

__________________________________________________ ________________

@DanJFederico
                          23m23 minutes ago
                          More
                          According to someone close to the situation, one iteration of the Yankees/Mets/Marlins trade has Syndergaard going to the Yankees, Realmuto going to the Mets and Andujar, Rosario and possibly Tomas Nido to Miami. The deal is still very possible, I’m told
                          Last edited by sports24/7; 12-11-2018, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lee Stone View Post
                            More on Vlad JR from Fangraphs. Apparently his plus arm and speed would play best in RF. https://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/inst...-is-available/

I would prefer to just deal JT to Yankees, who could use Sanchez as part time C, DH, and 1B
                            good lord andujar is on another planet as vlad jr

Comment

• Originally posted by sports24/7 View Post
                              @SolomonSyed
                              1h1 hour ago
                              More
                              Seems the #Mets are getting the ultimatum from the #Marlins- send Thor to the #Yankees or we’ll send Realmuto to one of your other rivals. Not MIA’s job to do NYM any favors here.
                              I actually love this "bluff"

Comment

• Originally posted by lou View Post
                                I actually love this "bluff"
                                I'd say the bluffing is coming from NYMets. They are hoping to build up Rosario into something highly coveted - not easy when both his offense and defense fall short of Miggy Rojas. Would you want to trade Realmuto to Atlanta for a package headlined by Darby Swanson? He was another top prospect who fizzled like Rosario.

Comment

Working...
                                X