X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the Top 100 lovers

SD
    #93- Ryan Weathers #74- Logan Allen #72- Michel Baez #49- Adrian Morejon #48- Luis Patino #34- Chris Paddack #26- Francisco Mejia #21- Luis Urias #15- MacKenzie Gore #2- Fernando Tatis Jr

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by fauowls44 View Post
    I understand, but these teams actually need JT NOW. If they want to win a World Series, the Dodgers need a catcher badly. The Marlins are sitting here with the best one in the game and they are going to let him go elsewhere over a prospect or 2? Makes zero sense.
    100% agree but their hope is the price keeps comes down. Remember they were insisting on Bellinger from Nov to Jan and then went to Verdugo and Ruiz now its MAYBE Verdugo but Ruiz has to be in it

Atlanta is the same. Went from Albies to Riley/Anderson/Inciarte but Miami has NOT budged on that because Atlanta is in NL East and they dont want JT here

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
      For the Top 100 lovers

SD
      #93- Ryan Weathers #74- Logan Allen #72- Michel Baez #49- Adrian Morejon #48- Luis Patino #34- Chris Paddack #26- Francisco Mejia #21- Luis Urias #15- MacKenzie Gore #2- Fernando Tatis Jr

- - - - - - - - - -

100% agree but their hope is the price keeps comes down. Remember they were insisting on Bellinger from Nov to Jan and then went to Verdugo and Ruiz now its MAYBE Verdugo but Ruiz has to be in it

Atlanta is the same. Went from Albies to Riley/Anderson/Inciarte but Miami has NOT budged on that because Atlanta is in NL East and they dont want JT here
      I realize that the Marlins are weak in CF and SS, but Inciarte or Swanson? That's embarrassing.

Comment

Totally agree with u(I dont like much u say so). I dont think they really want Alvarez I just keep saying him because they would want a SP in his range-names like Alvarez/Gonsolin/Gray
        Screw you too. I thought this was a board for Marlins post and a place for Marlins fans to interact and voice their opinions.

Comment

• Originally posted by flamarlins93 View Post
          Screw you too. I thought this was a board for Marlins post and a place for Marlins fans to interact and voice their opinions.
          It is and my OPINION is I don't like much u say on the board. It doesn't mean u shouldn't interact

Comment

• Mish, on Twitter, saying that Miami won’t grant SD a window to work on an extension because JTR won’t sign. Wouldn’t dismiss it with “winning teams”. Dodgers, Braves, Astros.

From Atlanta, Miami wants I.Anderson + E.Inciarte/A.Riley/J.Camargo + another piece, which he doesn’t think they will get. Suggests Miami settle on I.Anderson + C.Pache/D.Waters + another piece.

Comment

• Max Povse was DFA from Seattle.

Was in 2 of the trades we did with Seattle until the last minute. Could be a name to watch if we want another SP in the minors

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by CWB3 View Post
              Mish, on Twitter, saying that Miami won’t grant SD a window to work on an extension because JTR won’t sign. Wouldn’t dismiss it with “winning teams”. Dodgers, Braves, Astros.

From Atlanta, Miami wants I.Anderson + E.Inciarte/A.Riley/J.Camargo + another piece, which he doesn’t think they will get. Suggests Miami settle on I.Anderson + C.Pache/D.Waters + another piece.
              Mish is usually spot on but still hearing its Anderson/Riley/1 of Inciarte OR Swanson is the ask(crazy price) NOT Riley OR 1 of the others. I would have no issues if its Anderson/Riley/1 of Pache,Contreras,Wentz,Mueller

They won't which is why SD will only get more aggressive IF they get Machado.

Houston is prolly OUT unless they throw a 2nd elite prospect in with Tucker

- - - - - - - - - -

Miami's thinking is WHY lower the price from Anderson/Riley/1 of Inciarte,Swanson or even Camargo? Once Philly signs Harper and a Top SP they think Atlanta will panic and pay the price they want. If NOT LAD is waiting
              Last edited by tjfla; 01-27-2019, 08:44 PM.

Comment

It is and my OPINION is I don't like much u say on the board. It doesn't mean u shouldn't interact
                That's alright this will be my last post. I don't need this kind of crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by flamarlins93 View Post
                  That's alright this will be my last post. I don't need this kind of crap.
                  Hope that’s not the case [MENTION=1115]flamarlins93[/MENTION]

personally compared to some of the other shit that gets said on here I thought what TJ said was fairly innocuous (see: shit that gets said to Lee Stone)
                  Originally posted by Madman81
                  Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                  Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• With the Dodgers sticking out as a Realmuto destination, here's a John Sickels look at their prospects back in November. Sickels did a great job at minorleaguebaseball.com before shutting down in December. https://www.minorleagueball.com/2018...pects-for-2019 Any three of that top ten would be strong additions to the Marlins IMO.
                    Last edited by Lee Stone; 01-28-2019, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• Craig Mish

Verified account

@CraigMish
                      24m24 minutes ago
                      More
                      Update : Padres making a late charge for Realmuto. Braves & Marlins staring each other down hoping the other blinks. LA & CIN remain very in. The final chapter of the saga is upon us.

I hope that Padres "charge" isn't Mejia and a bunch of mid-level prospects.

Comment

• Originally posted by sports24/7 View Post
                        Craig Mish

Verified account

@CraigMish
                        24m24 minutes ago
                        More
                        Update : Padres making a late charge for Realmuto. Braves & Marlins staring each other down hoping the other blinks. LA & CIN remain very in. The final chapter of the saga is upon us.

It's hard for me to see a San Diego deal. The Indians gave up on Mejia despite a vacancy behind the plate. You'd think a rebuilding team like the Padres would value a controllable catcher like Mejia very highly - if they believed in him.

Comment

• Originally posted by sports24/7 View Post
                          Craig Mish

Verified account

@CraigMish
                          24m24 minutes ago
                          More

Pretty much spot on. EVERYONE wants this done by this weekend. Mish keeps saying Braves are leader while everyone else has them out of it. I have heard the "stareoff" is far off with Miami asking Anderson/Riley/Inciarte OR Swanson and Atlanta offer Other SP/Riley/Wentz,Mueller type.Mish keeps insinuating Braves offer is like Wright/Pache/something else but has NOT come out and said it

Like mentioned yesterday Houston is OUT because they refuse to include a 2nd Elite Prospect and TB is OUT because won't talk Sanchez or McKay

Cincy is in BARELY but if they give us exactly what we want deal is done. Miami wants either Senzel/Barnhart/low level prospect or 2 of Trammell/India/Greene and Barnhart

LAD and SD are the favorites with Miami liking SD players offered more than LAD. LAD is willing to deal Ruiz but not interested in dealing Verdugo/May which we want

Possible names change but have heard this is close to the offer

SD-JT/Possible ML arm
                          Miami-Mejia/1 of Paddack,Morejon,Logan Allen/1 of MIF(Ruiz,Xavier Edwards,Arias)/mid level prospect/ML OF(Jankowski or Franchy Cordero)

- - - - - - - - - -

Mejia-ML C
                          Morejon-Pair with Garrett/Rogers/Holloway as next wave
                          MIF-Pair 1 of them with Devers in Jupiter
                          Mid Level Prospect-they have tons of solid prospects
                          Frenchy Cordero-LHB ML OF

SD would like to see if they can get Machado first or even be able to talk to JT but are willing to take the risk.
                          Last edited by tjfla; 01-28-2019, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• TL;DR

JT Realmuto is still a Marlin and teams remain interested in him.

Comment

• Craig Mish
                              ‏Verified account @CraigMish
                              3h3 hours ago

Realmuto % Opening Day 2019
                              (Entertainment Purposes Only)

Final Four

Braves 35%
                              Padres 35%
                              Dodgers 15%
                              Reds 15%

I would say SD/LAD/Atlanta/Cincy

Comment

• That Padres deal sucks

- - - - - - - - - -

I particularly would dislike the two centerpieces being Paddack and Mejia, as that means the Padres used our own assets to acquire JT from us
                                Originally posted by Madman81
                                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Working...
                                X