• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
    Miami getting greedy NOW!!

Heard hour ago it was Sixto/Alfaro/OF/low level prospect and or IFA $
    Then it was Sixto/Alfaro/Bohm,Medina,Haseley

I am cool with ANY of those guys as 3rd Piece and low level whatever as 4th
    Good. Be greedy. 1 of their next best 3 or 4 prospects is not an unreasonable ask.

Comment

• Seriously if they get Bohm with Sixto/Alfaro it would be huge. Especially with the real possibility dh will come to NL.
      "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
      - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

• Originally posted by fauowls44 View Post
        Good. Be greedy. 1 of their next best 3 or 4 prospects is not an unreasonable ask.
        O I agree just saying they getting greedy-agreed to 2 guys and now getting crazy with ask. They have 6 guys to choose from as #3 guy and tons of low level for 4th

Comment

• They really need to stick tp their guns and get Bohm/Garcia/Medina/Haseley as the 3rd piece.That could be the difference between a decent return, and a great one.

Comment

• Originally posted by sports24/7 View Post
            They really need to stick tp their guns and get Bohm/Garcia/Medina/Haseley as the 3rd piece.That could be the difference between a decent return, and a great one.
            Bohm/Garcia/Medina/Haseley/Moniak/Howard are all good 3rd pieces. Fangraphs has Sixto/Medina/Bohm/Howard/Garcia/Haseley and Moniak #11

Comment

• if you can get garcia and nick williams behind alfaro and sixto and you add a reliever or something i would love it

Comment

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                if you can get garcia and nick williams behind alfaro and sixto and you add a reliever or something i would love it
                Clinton MIF of Osiris/Luis Garcia would be fun (Both 18 ALL Year)

Comment

• Guys, Josais Manzanillo followed SoFlaMarlins on twitter
                  Originally posted by Madman81
                  Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                  Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• I think my ideal third piece would be Garcia. He fills a big organizational need, and might have as much upside as anyone in their system. Bohm and Medina would be tied for my next choice.

Comment

• also i wouldnt be surprised to see jt in mvp contention in that ballpark.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph View Post
                        Seriously if they get Bohm with Sixto/Alfaro it would be huge. Especially with the real possibility dh will come to NL.
                        Exactly.

Throw in Steck and/or Conley to get Bohm in the deal.

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                        also i wouldnt be surprised to see jt in mvp contention in that ballpark.

It was always going to end this way.

#TheTrilogy
                        #DestinyIsDestiny

Comment

• Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
                          Guys, Josais Manzanillo followed SoFlaMarlins on twitter
                          Woah, I remember the stories of his groin injury we're bordering on urban legend when he was with us.

- - - - - - - - - -

I'm not big on Alfaro either, I don't think he'll be a quality starter at C for the long run and eventually will settle in as a back up in the league, but still, Sixto, Alfaro and either Haseley or Bohm would be incredible, I agree throw in Steck or Conley if you have to.

Comment

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                            if you can get garcia and nick williams behind alfaro and sixto and you add a reliever or something i would love it
                            They have a lot of organizational FV40 lefties that we would consider Quijada/Dugger/Ferrell/Merandy level. Would be a perfect throw-in to maybe turn into a 2nd or 3rd bullpen lefty.

Comment

• Originally posted by lou View Post
                              They have a lot of organizational FV40 lefties that we would consider Quijada/Dugger/Ferrell/Merandy level. Would be a perfect throw-in to maybe turn into a 2nd or 3rd bullpen lefty.
                              4th Piece will probably be classic Marlins throw in P. Philly has tons of guys who it could be Stewart,Gowdy,Warren,Eschelman,Irvin or Kyle Young who is a 6'10 200lbs Lefty

- - - - - - - - - -

Best Part of this deal is listening to Atlanta/LAD/Houston/NYM fans crying. All these teams tried to lowball us and missed out on him

Comment

• Alfaro rates pretty well framing pitches.

Comment

Working...
                                X