This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post
    finally this is actually coming to an end. interested to see if us getting sixto negates getting another really good prospect as well as alfaro
    Doubtful. The reason why Sixto keeps getting "possible" by way is because medicals. Likely Sixto but still could be Medina. Miami likes them BOTH

Comment

• if that 2nd piece could be either bohm or haseley i would be ecstatic.

- - - - - - - - - -

Joel Sherman

Verified account

@Joelsherman1
      7s8 seconds ago
      More
      Have now heard from 2 sources that Realmuto to #Phillies is down to physical reviews and 3d piece beyond Alfaro/Sanchez. But I have NOT been told anything is final.
      3rd piece is huge but this is looking like really great value so far.

Comment

• It’s time for tjfla to pretend he knew the Phillies were in on this all along lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
          It’s time for tjfla to pretend he knew the Phillies were in on this all along lol.
          HAHA shit had not heard them in since November. This was deal Miami pretty much asked for then however AND what they asked for Yelich LY.

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
          if that 2nd piece could be either bohm or haseley i would be ecstatic.

- - - - - - - - - -

3rd piece is huge but this is looking like really great value so far.
          Sixto getting medicals reviewed is gonna be BIG

Comment

• just get sixto. tj isnt as big of a worry as it used to be.

Comment

• Joel Sherman

Verified account

@Joelsherman1
              Following Following @Joelsherman1
              More
              Have now heard from 2 sources that Realmuto to #Phillies is down to physical reviews and 3d piece beyond Alfaro/Sanchez. But I have NOT been told anything is final.

9:06 AM - 7 Feb 2019

Comment

• 3rd Pieces are 1 of Haseley/Bohm/Medina which means great deal. Doubt Medina but ill take Haseley OR Bohm. Surprised Nick Williams isn't in the deal but tons of OF on market still

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                  3rd Pieces are 1 of Haseley/Bohm/Medina which means great deal
                  holy shit thats phenomenal.

Comment

• There's been like 5 deals waiting on that "last piece" I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

• You guys are getting your elite prospect and not the "value package" if Sixto/Haseley/Alfaro is the deal. Totally OK with that.

Also, keeping Conley/Steckenrider would be very nice as practically, that's getting another FV45+ prospect or a FV45 and FV40 in July for each of them. We've always used them to balance out deals to ensure Marlins get an optimum package, so keeping them IMO is a BIG win. I can buy that as the "NL East overpay" and its via keeping them versus getting another player.

We'll see. Sounds promising.

They must be getting Machado or Bryce.

Comment

• Originally posted by lou View Post
                        You guys are getting your elite prospect and not the "value package" if Sixto/Haseley/Alfaro is the deal. Totally OK with that.

Also, keeping Conley/Steckenrider would be very nice as practically, that's getting another FV45+ prospect or a FV45 and FV40 in July for each of them. We've always used them to balance out deals to ensure Marlins get an optimum package, so keeping them IMO is a BIG win. I can buy that as the "NL East overpay" and its via keeping them versus getting another player.

We'll see. Sounds promising.

They must be getting Machado or Bryce.
                        Get #1/#2 SP,C and either ML OF or 3B/1B ALL likely ready in 2020 for JT

Comment

• Anderson and Riley or Pache would be a far better outcome.
                          Verdugo, Ruiz, and May a far, far better outcome.
                          It's a rough road the team has been down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lee Stone View Post
                            Anderson and Riley or Pache would be a far better outcome.
                            Verdugo, Ruiz, and May a far, far better outcome.
                            It's a rough road the team has been down.
                            None of those deals were offered. I hope Atlanta and LAD regret it big time

Comment

• Jon Heyman

Verified account

@JonHeyman
                              34s35 seconds ago
                              More
                              Phillies are in the lead in Realmuto derby. Sixto and Alfaro are agreed upon but working on the rest. Marlins seek Bohm, Haseley, Moniak or Medina. Phillies want to limit the number going south. @jonmorosi and @Joelsherman1 r on top of it
                              love it. id probably rank those names as haselley, bohm, medina, and then moniak a distant 4th.

Comment

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                                love it. id probably rank those names as haselley, bohm, medina, and then moniak a distant 4th.
                                Take any of them as #3. Not really a Moniak fan

Comment

Working...
                                X