• This is what Miami is wanting

Atl-Riley/Anderson/1 of Inciarte,Swanson,Newcomb
    Houston-Tucker/Martin OR Perez/mid level prospect/C
    TB-Sanchez/Brandon Lowe/C/SP
    Cincy-Taylor Trammell AND 1 of Senzel/Greene/India
    NYY-Andujar and prospects
    SD-Urias and prospects
    LAD-Bellinger OR Verdugo/Jeter Downs/C(Smith or Ruiz) OR May

Highly doubt they get exactly what they want but thats what they are asking for. Centerpiece guy is a BAT(and they won't budge on that) in every deal however other stuff could likely change in talks

IF any of those teams give Miami what they want the deal is done very quickly
    Last edited by tjfla; 01-10-2019, 11:32 AM.

Comment

• Id be cool with just about every one of those offers and likely eventually one of them will come.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
        This is what Miami is wanting

Atl-Riley/Anderson/1 of Inciarte,Swanson,Newcomb
        Houston-Tucker/Martin OR Perez/mid level prospect/C
        TB-Sanchez/Brandon Lowe/C/SP
        Cincy-Taylor Trammell AND 1 of Senzel/Greene/India
        NYY-Andujar and prospects
        SD-Urias and prospects
        LAD-Bellinger OR Verdugo/Jeter Downs/C(Smith or Ruiz) OR May

Highly doubt they get exactly what they want but thats what they are asking for. Centerpiece guy is a BAT(and they won't budge on that) in every deal however other stuff could likely change in talks

IF any of those teams give Miami what they want the deal is done very quickly
        Braves is outrageously heavy
        Houston works with your throw in Steckenrider
        Tampa is dependent on how good the SP is (shouldnt be very good with those others)
        Cincy is heavy, lesser 2nd player
        Hard to say with NYY
        or SD without more names, but those are both good centerpieces
        LAD is a bit heavy if Bellinger, but any three of the five works if at least one is a catcher

Comment

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post
          looking forward to seeing the changes they are making. definitely gonna buy the SRO seats to get in and then just sit wherever like i used to buy fish tank seats at the old stadium for like $12 and sit right behind the plate.
          Oh i do this all the time. Last year I got the package that was $30 and you could go to all games in the month. I got all the giveaways and i was always sitting in the best seats.

Comment

• Jed Lowrie to Mets for 2 years. And they got JD Davis.

McNeil is not needed at all. Just saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by lou View Post
              Jed Lowrie to Mets for 2 years. And they got JD Davis.

McNeil is not needed at all. Just saying.
              what's your opinion on the mets moves this offseason? seems incredibly short sighted and likely to backfire to me but interested to hear your opinion. I still see them as the 3rd best team in the division at best.

Comment

what's your opinion on the mets moves this offseason? seems incredibly short sighted and likely to backfire to me but interested to hear your opinion. I still see them as the 3rd best team in the division at best.
                Team is starting to look pretty good, but the window is very short and injury dependent. I think they know this and are going all in for 2 years while they have DeGrom

Comment

Team is starting to look pretty good, but the window is very short and injury dependent. I think they know this and are going all in for 2 years while they have DeGrom
                  true, i just feel like they have some marlins in them in that everything that can go wrong generally does go wrong when they go for it but i guess its a new front office.

Comment

true, i just feel like they have some marlins in them in that everything that can go wrong generally does go wrong when they go for it but i guess its a new front office.
                    It puts pressure on Atlanta for sure, and maybe the Mets jump back in for Realmuto. They don't have "the best" stuff but McNeil, Gimenez, Alonso, and Nido starts looking like a pretty good package and they could use Conley and Straily to boot as throw in.

Marlins could roll out theoretically Alonso, Diaz/McNeil, Gimenez, Diaz/McNeil/Anderson, Monte/Brinson, VVM, and Anderson/Monte/Brinson as a starting lineup in 2021, with Cooper, Riddle, McNeil/Brinson/Monte/Sierra, and Nido on the bench. That's kind of interesting, especially with two awesome college catcher prospects available 2019 draft, a full super high upside bullpen, and a few capable SP.

- - - - - - - - - -

I guess Lowrie opens up Rosario too.

Mets have some real depth.

Comment

• Mets jump back in for Realmuto? After signing Ramos? I don't follow.

Verdugo? Tucker? More I think about it, less I want to go outfielder. 2b and ss are key. Fox and Brujan (Tampa Bay) are two sure-fire starters for Miami for a good long time. Speed, excitement, get out to the ballpark and watch! By focusing on them instead of the very top four in the Rays' system, the Fish might pull in catcher Ronaldo Hernandez too - all Caribbean players. The Rays depth is what makes such a deal possible. I wouldn't be looking at pitching at all.
                      Last edited by Lee Stone; 01-11-2019, 08:00 AM.

Comment

• i know i mentioned the guys tweets about it the other day but id highly reccommend everyone go listen to the BA podcast about their marlins top prospect list. unbelievably informative. One thing is clear, pipeline is much less reliable for these lists than most of the other high profile top 100 lists.

Comment

• Lee, tell us more about Tampa please

Comment

Lee, tell us more about Tampa please
                            I mean, their farm system is better than our ML team. Not much more needs to be said

Comment

• listening to this podcast- 2 guys who i wouldnt be surprised to be in our top 3-5 list next year- garrett and rogers and maybe connor scott. Scott's combination of tools and youthfulness reminds me a lot of when we drafted yelich and everyone was wondering wtf we were doing. Excited to see what he can do in Clinton for the full year and hope the super aggressive promotion late in the year to give him a taste of greensboro last year was a smart move.

Comment

Lee, tell us more about Tampa please
                                It's Tampa Bay ... and we should all be keeping an eye on the masterful job they do in order to compete with the massive resources of the Yankees and Red Sox.

Comment

Working...
                                X