Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• braves and marlins should compromise and marlins get the top pitcher but not the secondary pitcher and then also get contreras and the marlins can throw in one of the rellevers. Anderson/Wright + Riley + contreras for JT and reliever. thats pretty fair value for both sides

Comment

• clarkspencer
      ‏Verified account @clarkspencer
      1m1 minute ago

clarkspencer Retweeted clarkspencer

Reds have been in on Realmuto for “a while” I’m told. Not like they suddenly became interested. At least a half-dozen teams still in play, perhaps diminishing chance a deal gets done here in Vegas.

More interested means more return!!! Screw the NYM

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
      im fine with barnhart as a guy, im just saying dont add him to a deal and try to act like hes a major piece. as a throw in because they dont need him with jt there thats fine.

- - - - - - - - - -

Riley, Anderson/Wright, Contreras for JT and Steck/Conley
      U can also trade Barnhart. At least 5 teams are gonna need a C after the FA sign

Comment

• whats the ceiling and floor projections for trammell. i dont really know much about him. i had only known senzel and greene from their system.

Comment

• Sounds like Barnhart is in the deal as Miami wants a vet C according to Mish

Looks like it will be a long night for our guys. Also don't forget the meetings are in LV which means only 11:15AM right now-day is very young still

Comment

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post
            whats the ceiling and floor projections for trammell. i dont really know much about him. i had only known senzel and greene from their system.
            Ceiling is less power, more speed, Yelich. For real.

Floor is a whatever 1.5-2 WAR non-playoff team starter.

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
            Sounds like Barnhart is in the deal as Miami wants a vet C according to Mish

Looks like it will be a long night for our guys. Also don't forget the meetings are in LV which means only 11:15AM right now-day is very young still
            Barnhardt is a good get for sure. If they take one of the catchers in 2019 draft, they will have a natural succession plan from that guy and Banfield.

Tucker is basically 4/$17 and the last year is $7 of it and non-guaranteed. He's a floor 1.5 WAR catcher how I see it. Reds did good with signing him. Ages 28-31. It's a perfect contract for the player he is. An OK starter or super premium backup.

Comment

• https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...rt/2268968002/

Carl Crawford Comp. 6'2 200lbs FB/BB guy

Comment

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                whats the ceiling and floor projections for trammell. i dont really know much about him. i had only known senzel and greene from their system.
                Fangraphs thinks he'll be a really good lead off hitter with some power.

I'd try and see how to make it work to get Senzel. I'd probably also prefer Greene to Trammell, but I'm sure the Reds don't want to trade either.

Comment

• Originally posted by lou View Post
                  Ceiling is less power, more speed, Yelich. For real.

Floor is a whatever 1.5-2 WAR non-playoff team starter.

- - - - - - - - - -

Barnhardt is a good get for sure. If they take one of the catchers in 2019 draft, they will have a natural succession plan from that guy and Banfield.

Tucker is basically 4/$17 and the last year is $7 of it and non-guaranteed. He's a floor 1.5 WAR catcher how I see it. Reds did good with signing him. Ages 28-31. It's a perfect contract for the player he is. An OK starter or super premium backup.
                  Exactly u let him start until either Banfield or C drafted is ready then he becomes a very solid backup

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by sports24/7 View Post
                  Fangraphs thinks he'll be a really good lead off hitter with some power.

I'd try and see how to make it work to get Senzel. I'd probably also prefer Greene to Trammell, but I'm sure the Reds don't want to trade either.

Not sure what we are doing with all these OF but good problem to have

LF-VV/Miller
                  CF-Harrison/Sierra
                  RF-Brinson/Trammell

40 Man OF

Connor Scott/Tristan Pompey in AA/AAA

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                    Now we know why Atlanta isnt really heavy on JT. They offering Riley and 2nd Tier guys SP while Miami is demanding Riley,(Top Tier SP)Newcomb/Soroka/Anderson and Wentz/Mueller/Bryse Wilson
                    That could be OK. The goal is just to get to $90, as that's the highest surplus value you could reasonably give Realmuto. As posted earlier:

FG Updated Braves prospects - https://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/top-...tlanta-braves/

Pache/Riley - $46
                    Anderson/Soroka/Wright - $34
                    Waters/Contreras - $28
                    Touki/Gohara/Wilson - $20
                    Wentz - $6
                    Allard/Muller - $4
                    Everyone else - $2-4

Riley and Contreras are around $74. Add in Touki/Gohara and Allard/Muller, and you're just under $100.

Throw in Conley for the difference, as everyone needs a lefty.

Riley, Contreras, Touki/Gohara, Allard/Muller, for
                    Realmuto, Conley

You are doing fine even without Anderson/Soroka/Wright (or Newcomb).

But it's gotta be Contreras as the # 2 player. Only him. Based on value and position.

Comment

Not sure what we are doing with all these OF but good problem to have
                      Maybe we'll have so many outfielders that we won't even need an infield!

Comment

• Originally posted by lou View Post
                        That could be OK. The goal is just to get to $90, as that's the highest surplus value you could reasonably give Realmuto. As posted earlier:

FG Updated Braves prospects - https://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/top-...tlanta-braves/

Pache/Riley - $46
                        Anderson/Soroka/Wright - $34
                        Waters/Contreras - $28
                        Touki/Gohara/Wilson - $20
                        Wentz - $6
                        Allard/Muller - $4
                        Everyone else - $2-4

Riley and Contreras are around $74. Add in Touki/Gohara and Allard/Muller, and you're just under $100.

Throw in Conley for the difference, as everyone needs a lefty.

Riley, Contreras, Touki/Gohara, Allard/Muller, for
                        Realmuto, Conley

You are doing fine even without Anderson/Soroka/Wright (or Newcomb).

But it's gotta be Contreras as the # 2 player. Only him. Based on value and position.
                        Ya but from sound of it the Atlanta offer is

Riley and 1 of Wilson/Wentz/Muller NOTHING ELSE

Comment

• Riley the centerpiece for JT?

OH HAIL FAWK NAW

Comment

• The Mets are still the best. Reds Rumors come out so all of a sudden Mets are gonna meet with OF/SS.

They have had a week now to accept Rosario/Nimmo/SP/C yet have come up with NOTHING. Screw the Mets-hope they miss on JT and Pollock then Rosario hits .190

Comment

LF-VV/Miller
                              CF-Harrison/Sierra
                              RF-Brinson/Trammell
                              Of these 6 guys, 4 were terrible at their respective level last year. 1 has not played baseball in America yet, and the other is not a member of the organization.

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                                Of these 6 guys, 4 were terrible at their respective level last year. 1 has not played baseball in America yet, and the other is not a member of the organization.
                                Yet that is our "Projected 2020 OF" if we do a trade

Comment

Working...
                                X