No announcement yet.

CSBC Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know that this isn't ythe end of the world, but I have Tim Wakefield dropped from my team. I had a trade with Atlanta that should've made room for Tim. i had even addressed where I would like Tim to be moved. If you don't mind, would you please place him back on my squad before the next sim? Thanks.
    This is a Dolphins town, though.

"Fuck, what've they done?'' --Ozzie Guillen

I am dead set against free agency, it can ruin baseball. --- George Steinbrenner

2010 SoFlaMarlins Fantasy Baseball Champion
    Edmonton Ice Bats
    2007 Teal League Wildcard
    2008 Teal League Wildcard

2009 Teal League Wildcard
    2010 Teal League Wildcard
    2011 Teal League West Division Winner

Comment

• Yeah, I pointed out in the trade thread that your roster was full so he stays on DFA, but we can address that.

Comment

• Since there's been like a billion trades, tonight before I go to sleep, I'm going to input them all in and make sure everything's somewhat squared away for the next sim
        CSBC Commish

Comment

• As it stands, I simmed with the trades through, no days passed, everyone can put guys where they want themselves, obviously my trade is still tentative
          CSBC Commish

Comment

• Ok, the Todd Walker issue should be resolved now, once and for all
            CSBC Commish

Comment

• Thanks a bunch.

I am dead set against free agency, it can ruin baseball. --- George Steinbrenner

Edmonton Ice Bats

Comment

• Lol. Unless I am imagining things, Todd Walker is off of my team again. When someone gets a chance, could we fix this?

Edmonton Ice Bats

Comment

• I have a question. I have a player on my short season team that got a positive development but the season for the short season players ended in May. How is this guy getting a development when he hasn't played in two months?

Comment

• Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
                    I have a question. I have a player on my short season team that got a positive development but the season for the short season players ended in May. How is this guy getting a development when he hasn't played in two months?
                    Welcome to the randomness of pos/neg-devs...

For imagination's sake, maybe he was doing BP or some workout program and found a hitch in his swing or mechanics and fixed it and got better
                    CSBC Commish

Comment

• Do we get to callup guys for September like the MLB does?

Comment

Do we get to callup guys for September like the MLB does?
                        yup, anyone on the 40
                        CSBC Commish

Comment

• Are we going to do that after the next sim?

Comment

Are we going to do that after the next sim?
                            Actually, if enough people ok it, I'll probably just sim us to Sept 1st tonight so that tomorrow people can have their callups ready to go as of in-game Sept 1st
                            CSBC Commish

Comment

• The vote is 6-2-2 now so are we going to run the 2 round draft so we can make the September call-up's before the sim tomorrow?

If so, can whoever runs the sim tomorrow call up everyone on my 40-man roster before the sim? I have to work tomorrow morning and won't be able to get access to my computer until after 5 pm ET. I already added the guys I want to call up to my 40-man roster.

Comment

The vote is 6-2-2 now so are we going to run the 2 round draft so we can make the September call-up's before the sim tomorrow?

If so, can whoever runs the sim tomorrow call up everyone on my 40-man roster before the sim? I have to work tomorrow morning and won't be able to get access to my computer until after 5 pm ET. I already added the guys I want to call up to my 40-man roster.
                                Tomorrow's sim won't be run until at least 6pm, don't worry about that, and I think 7-2-2 is decisive enough to do it /impulse judgment call
                                CSBC Commish

Comment

Working...
                                X