• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rmc523 View Post

Where are you seeing this? It’s showing me his last post was 2023
    he tweeted it a few minutes ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by rmc523 View Post

Where are you seeing this? It’s showing me his last post was 2023
      This is D-Day for MLBTR, it's updated quickly - https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2024/...s-marlins.html

Refresh Refresh Refresh the main page

Comment

• So Rogers is in arbitration. Shedding money might be the thing.

Other Arbs

Fortes (S2)
        DLC
        Gordon (Arb1 and was a S2)
        Rivera
        Bender (Arb1 and was a S2)
        Chargois

And the good ones

Burger (S2)
        Sanchez (Arb 1 and was a S2)
        E. Cabrera (S2)
        Brax (S2)
        Luzardo (Arb2)

Comment

• Originally posted by lou View Post

This is D-Day for MLBTR, it's updated quickly - https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2024/...s-marlins.html

Refresh Refresh Refresh the main page
          I was at lunch on my phone so it’s hard to update all the pages as quickly vs multiple browser windows and tabs.

Comment

• This is exciting. I’m not expecting anything crazy, but the way the market is, Rogers, a young SP with control and upside, should net a really good return. But we’ve been burned before so we’ll see. If it’s the Mets I’d hope there’s a premium because if he ever recaptures his rookie form he’d now be in the division for a long time.

in theory, this should probably be the biggest return they get, even over Scott.
            Last edited by sports24/7; 07-30-2024, 12:22 PM.

Comment

• Rogers to the Orioles.

Herman also says the Pirates are trying to get DLC.

Comment

• Norby the return for Rogers! Interesting on multiple levels. Not least among them that it’s a big league ready player.

EDIT: It’s Norby and “one other player” according to Passan. Maybe it means nothing, but interesting that’s he calls it another player and not prospect.
                Last edited by sports24/7; 07-30-2024, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• Norby!!!! That is a great fucking deal. The bat will play. And we have plenty of room to find what position he ends up at. Phenomenal deal. Keep it going!

Comment

• holy fuck we also got Kyle Stowers!!!

Comment

• Passan reporting we’re getting another player too

Comment

• that deal to me tells me DLC is gone by 6.

Comment

• Wow. Not only is this a nice return for Rogers, it’s for two ML players. I guess the super young route wasn’t accurate. Bendix is starting to roll, actually. I’m excited to see what he gets for the RP and if he trades DLC. Hell, maybe he even gets something worthwhile for Bell.

Comment

• At this rate, they should have thrown Scott in and gotten Holliday, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by sports24/7 View Post
                              Wow. Not only is this a nice return for Rogers, it’s for two ML players. I guess the super young route wasn’t accurate. Bendix is starting to roll, actually. I’m excited to see what he gets for the RP and if he trades DLC. Hell, maybe he even gets something worthwhile for Bell.
                              Key is what he gets for Scott now and the other bullpen arms. Id assume bell gets thrown in to those deals with us eating all the money.

Norby to me is a LF. Long term it looks like Burget at DH, Agustin at C, DLS at 1b, Edwards at 2b, SS is a ?, 3b is a ? but burger can be slotted in now, Norby in LF. and then Stowers and Sanchez at CF or RF? Or maybe you slot norby in at 2b and just keep edwards at SS and hope he is passable enough there.

Comment

• Originally posted by sports24/7 View Post
                                Wow. Not only is this a nice return for Rogers, it’s for two ML players. I guess the super young route wasn’t accurate. Bendix is starting to roll, actually. I’m excited to see what he gets for the RP and if he trades DLC. Hell, maybe he even gets something worthwhile for Bell.
                                Yep.

I said I would want a FV45+, FV45, and FV40 for Rogers, or, a FV45, FV45, FV40+. Or you just keep him.

Norby and Stowers aren't FV45+ (I know fish16 says BA has him FV50, but for ROGERS that's not a thing. Rogers isn't getting a FV50. Let's all agree BA is too high, and FG is too low and he's a FV45. The bat should play even if positionless).

Stowers is also a FV45 based on last prospect report.

So they should be getting a third player from Baltimore.

This makes perfect sense and is a tremendous return for just Rogers. Are we confirmed this is a 3-1 or did we throw in a RHP reliever?

Comment

Working...
                                X