No announcement yet.

2024 Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Meyer not called up. Some guy named Shaun Anderson called up instead. What a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by rmc523 View Post

but by all means, continue the non-stop back and forth bickering and chasing off members. That’s sure to help this place survive and add new members!
      I'm very confident I haven't chased off any members.

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post

I'm very confident I haven't chased off any members.
        It’s to the group as a whole.

Comment

• At least one positive with this franchise is that Jose Abreu rebuffed the Marlins when they tried to sign him last year. What a disaster he’s been resulting in him getting released today.

Comment

• Originally posted by sports24/7 View Post
            At least one positive with this franchise is that Jose Abreu rebuffed the Marlins when they tried to sign him last year. What a disaster he’s been resulting in him getting released today.
            Still somehow better than Avi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
              Marlins acquired Shaun Anderson (2.64 xFIP) from Texas today for cash.
              Turns out xfip in 3.1 innings pitched this year might not be quite as indicative as the 5.83 career era in 139 innings pitched

Comment

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post

Turns out xfip in 3.1 innings pitched this year might not be quite as indicative as the 5.83 career era in 139 innings pitched
                ENJOY ANOTHER VICTORY LAP YOU EARNED IT

Comment

• It’s pretty impressive that Tim Anderson can have 2 hits in 4 straight games and still have an ops under .500

Comment

• This organization is a disgrace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post

Still somehow better than Avi.
                      Sure. And the Marlins WANTED to sign him, so they don’t get a pass.

Comment

• Did we try to sign him? I don’t really remember that. Glad we didn’t though. I would have signed him. His track record was very consistent. Glad they didn’t. Wouldn’t surprise me if he was a little older than what he’s listed at. Or maybe he just completely fell apart

Comment

• this offense is so fucking inept. and luzardo seems to be battling some sort of injury that has affected his velocity for a while. it would be just their luck and ineptitude to dump arraez early for minimal return only to hold onto luzardo too long

Comment

• also, AJ puk fucking sucks while JJ bleday is of course now putting up an .800 OPS and a 1.9 WAR in less than a half seasons worth of games. they appear to have given up a 3-4 WAR guy for a middle reliever who sucks while having not a single cornerstone hitter outside of maybe jazz if you consider jazz to be at that level. and they will likely trade jazz in a month too. this is going to be a 3+ year rebuild. And there is now a draft lottery that has the potential to make sure they dont successfully tank

Comment

• Dillon head set to undergo season ending hip surgery.
                              Genius move bendix

Comment

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                                Dillon head set to undergo season ending hip surgery.
                                Genius move bendix
                                Cause, you know, you can predict injuries like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X