X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lou View Post
    I think Trammell falls into the, he's so good fuck it, category
    If he's that good, I'm cool with it. I've been in the "go for the elite guy crowd" the whole time, so if he's that, I'm good. If that's the return, it will be interesting to see how his career compares to Robles moving forward considering they turned that deal down, and he might have been more elite.

Comment

• Originally posted by sports24/7 View Post
      If he's that good, I'm cool with it. I've been in the "go for the elite guy crowd" the whole time, so if he's that, I'm good. If that's the return, it will be interesting to see how his career compares to Robles moving forward considering they turned that deal down, and he might have been more elite.
      i think im with you on this. obviously you need 3 of's and not all of the guys will pan out but at some point you gotta address other long term needs

Comment

• Originally posted by sports24/7 View Post
        That will be interesting.

But who knows what the supporting players would be to have balanced it out.

Good news for the Marlins though, more teams means someone may do something stupid

Comment

• Id be much more interested in tyler stephenson as a piece and then sign a veteran catcher for the short term than barnhart.

Comment

• Originally posted by lou View Post
            I think Trammell falls into the, he's so good fuck it, category
            Very true

Comment

• Trammell, Downs, Barnhart, and a prospect is a pretty good offer, although there's no real elite MLB ready talent there. Barnhart is a decent C on a good contract and Trammell is a top 20 type guy. I don't know if the names are as exciting as other offers, but that may just be because I haven't followed the Reds system very closely.

Comment

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                Id be much more interested in tyler stephenson as a piece and then sign a veteran catcher for the short term than barnhart.
                Barnhart is signed longterm for 4/16 he can start. Nothing special but solid and locked up

U take a C in the draft or Banfield ready by 2021/22

Comment

• did the mlbpipeline list also get updated recently? I had never realized edward cabrera was so high on that list. he seems like urena 2.0 coming up the system.

Comment

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                    did the mlbpipeline list also get updated recently? I had never realized edward cabrera was so high on that list. he seems like urena 2.0 coming up the system.
                    End of the year. Moved him up

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                      Barnhart is signed longterm for 4/16 he can start. Nothing special but solid and locked up

U take a C in the draft or Banfield ready by 2021/22
                      im fine with barnhart as a guy, im just saying dont add him to a deal and try to act like hes a major piece. as a throw in because they dont need him with jt there thats fine.

- - - - - - - - - -

Craig Mish

Verified account

@CraigMish
                      Following Following @CraigMish
                      More
                      Sources indicate Braves appear willing to part with top prospect Austin Riley for Realmuto but I do not believe that trade would also include the previous names I mentioned (Soroka/Newcomb). Marlins have held firm on multiple players for J.T.
                      Riley, Anderson/Wright, Contreras for JT and Steck/Conley

Comment

• Now we know why Atlanta isnt really heavy on JT. They offering Riley and 2nd Tier guys SP while Miami is demanding Riley,(Top Tier SP)Newcomb/Soroka/Anderson and Wentz/Mueller/Bryse Wilson

Comment

• How does Cincy satisfy the MLB ready bat Jeter wants? Is Senzel off limits?

Comment

• I would like to know if Cincy is keeping him or flipping him?

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by CWB3 View Post
                            How does Cincy satisfy the MLB ready bat Jeter wants? Is Senzel off limits?
                            It doesnt thats y said maybe we flip him to NYY for Andujar and prospects or a 3 team deal?

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by CWB3 View Post
                            How does Cincy satisfy the MLB ready bat Jeter wants? Is Senzel off limits?
                            Cincy-JT/Sonny Gray
                            NYY-Trammell
                            Miami-Andujar/Deivi Garcia/Jeter Downs/Tucker Barnhart/1 or 2 other prospect

Makes tons of sense for all 3

Comment

• Gotcha. Has Cincy declared Senzel off limits? Just curious as to why everyone jumped to Trammell with no mention of the guy that, to me, looks like a better fit.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWB3 View Post
                                Gotcha. Has Cincy declared Senzel off limits? Just curious as to why everyone jumped to Trammell with no mention of the guy that, to me, looks like a better fit.
                                Ya I think he is off limits but not sure. Like said this Cincy talk just popped up about hour ago

They had been talking with LAD/Atl/NYM/NYY. Nothing with us

Comment

Working...
                                X