No announcement yet.

Cameron Maybin 2010: He Gone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in favor of using him as trade bait in the off-season while he still has *some* value?

Comment

• I'm fine with him being traded as long as its an improvement to the team although I would be in that position for basically anyone on the roster except JJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valid View Post
        Anyone in favor of using him as trade bait in the off-season while he still has *some* value?

I'm not against using him as trade bait but I'd prefer if they stick with him and see what we have with him. He's improving (slowly).

Comment

• Rasmus wants out of St.Louis; we want out of Cam; trade them for one another.

Comment

• I'm sure St. Louis is just aching to deal Rasmus, especially for Cam Maybin.

Comment

• lololol
              Originally posted by Madman81
              Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                I'm sure St. Louis is just aching to deal Rasmus, especially for Cam Maybin.
                Not saying it will be one for one specifically, maybe it came out wrong. I meant that if we can get him for Cam and something else then why not give it a shot, the guy wants to leave st.louis.

Comment

• just because he wants to leave, does not mean St. Louis is thinking about moving him

this all being said, Rasmus would be worth an awful lot on the trade market

Comment

• and maybin would not
                    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

• This isnt the first time Rasmus has asked to be traded. Just a year or so ago, he asked to be traded when he didnt make the team out of spring training.
                      Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                      Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                      Noah Perio
                      Jupiter
                      39 AB
                      15 H
                      0 2B
                      0 3B
                      0 HR
                      0 BB
                      .385/.385/.385

Comment

• they have him under control for 5 years and he's a super talent. just because he asks to be traded doesn't mean they're going to flip him for Cameron Maybin, or as I like to call him, Cameron Maybenot who plays his games at Moon Dead Stadium

Comment

• I never said they would, just that Rasmus is a known malcontent.
                          Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                          Noah Perio
                          Jupiter
                          39 AB
                          15 H
                          0 2B
                          0 3B
                          0 HR
                          0 BB
                          .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Rasmus is kind of a douche

Comment

• He will worsen the team's Click Factor.

Comment

• Cardinals fans are worried that LaRussa will come back for another year and that means Rasmus will be gone. They have been melting down since July though. I dont know how much I actually believe Rasmus being a malcontent...he is, but to what level isnt clear(the first time he complained about not making the club and brought his dad into it, that was epic douchery), but since...TLR just cant decide on a lineup and would rest Rasmus multiple days in a row, he would come back cold for not playing, and because of that TLR would rest him more. Strange situation.
                                Noah Perio
                                Jupiter
                                39 AB
                                15 H
                                0 2B
                                0 3B
                                0 HR
                                0 BB
                                .385/.385/.385

Comment

Working...
                                X