X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I'll be damned.

This is fun.

Comment

• So I install Internet at y uncles house an come home to my Internet being down. I need to be finding info on the interwebz dammit!

Comment

• Have you tried turning it off and on again?
        There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Ok, I'm back online. MLB Network was talking about it and they are going to talk some more after the commercial break.

Comment

• If they sign Pujols, Reyes, and Buerhle, I will be very glad I already purchased my 20 game pack.

Comment

• Pinch me

Comment

• The talk of Pujols/Reyes on MLB Network turned into what can they get for trading Hanley.

Comment

• Would that be a terrible idea? I'd be against it simply from the offensive potential of that team, but you could trade Hanley for pitching and the drop off offensively wouldn't be that dramatic.

Comment

• The drop off from Hanley to Dominguez wouldn't be that dramatic?
                    There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• They were going crazy over analyzing the stuff Hanley said last night.

Comment

• They over analyze everything. What else is Hanley supposed to say? English is his second language and maybe he meant to say something else, but didn't express himself correctly.

Comment

• MH how would you do the lineup if we got Reyes and Pujols?
                          There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Well it would be but a core lineup of Pujols, Reyes, Stanton, Lomo is pretty solid and when the team still only has 3 real starting pitchers. Need to find 400 innings somewhere. Trading Hanley in that situation may be the best. (Who knows what the payroll ceiling is)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ace 77 View Post
                              They over analyze everything. What else is Hanley supposed to say? English is his second language and maybe he meant to say something else, but didn't express himself correctly.
                              They(Rosenthal specifically) thought Hanley was dissing Reyes by just calling him a "pretty good player". Obviously also mentioned the "I'm a SS" quote.

Comment

• What did he say wrong?

They're criticizing him for saying he considers himself to be the SS. Well, he is as of this moment.

He's a douche for calling Jose Reyes a "pretty good player?" Ignore the fact he said "we want to win" and "any team would love to have Reyes at the top of their lineup."

Comment

Working...
                                X