No announcement yet.

Pujolsapalooza: Multiple Reports - 10 Year Contract with Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apparently the Marlins told Heath that they plan on having another big signing announced on Saturday in Miami

Comment

• clarkspencer clarkspencer
      The #Marlins have now been meeting with Pujols agent for one hour. Loria, Samson, Beinfest and Hill in Lozano's suite.
      twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by shane2 View Post
        apparently the Marlins told Heath that they plan on having another big signing announced on Saturday in Miami
        Huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
          twitter
          That's a really long ruse
          God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
          - Daft

Comment

• The told Bell they want to introduce Pujols on Saturday without saying Pujols.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
              The rest of what you said might be true, but it's pretty obvious the last sentence isn't.
              I have to agree. If pitching was our top priority, we would be spending more time talking to Buerhle's and Wilson's agents and/or GM's of other teams than meeting with Pujols' agent 3 times in 36 hours.

Comment

• Rosenthal on MLB Network just said that many are thinking that a conclusion to all of this can come today.

Comment

• Where did you guys see the Heath Bell/Saturday thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
                    Huh?
                    one of the MLB network radio hosts (think it was Jim Duquette) mentioned that Heath told him off air yesterday that the Marlins plan on having a free agent accouncement on Saturday in Miami with Jose and Heath. Heath told him it was an additional free agent signing the Marlins were planning. He was vague but just though I'd pass it along.

Comment

• @JCRMarlinsbeat
                      #Marlins crew out of meeting, not stopping to chat.

Comment

• Originally posted by shane2 View Post
                        one of the MLB network radio hosts (think it was Jim Duquette) mentioned that Heath told him off air yesterday that the Marlins plan on having a free agent accouncement on Saturday in Miami with Jose and Heath. Heath told him it was an additional free agent signing the Marlins were planning. He was vague but just though I'd pass it along.
                        I wasn't even aware of a party on Saturday.
                        Gotta get Pujols then. He's more fun than C.J. Wilson.

Comment

• jonmorosi Jon Morosi
                          Asked Jeff Loria if he had a new first baseman. He said nothing and snapped his fingers. #Pujols #Marlins
                          lol

Comment

• @zacharylevine
                            There is a stampede at winter meetings. Chasing Marlins people, I presume. Dangerous.

Comment

• DKnobler DKnobler
                              Marlins return to their own suite, bring Ozzie along. Won't say anything yet
                              twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                                lol
                                That was for Mike Hill to give him his coat.

Comment

Working...
                                X