Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't say it was a bad thing.

Comment

• $150 payroll would be 4th, 3rd, and 2nd overall last three seasons respectively.

Yankees, Red Sox, Phillies, are the only teams ahead of that level.

Comment

• Guys don't get to happy about Pujols,even tho we made the offer Lozano is gonna go back to St Louis and see if they wanna add another year to their offer.

The thought is now Pujols's camp has the offers from the Cubs and us,he will go to the Cards tonight and see about the extra year. If they do it,we will resign with St Louis

We see Gaby as a solid cheap 1B option. Pitching seems to be the priority for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metes View Post
          I have to wonder if these guys have been retarded monkeys with money all along, they just didn't have any to royally fuck up with
          Honestly, I will take 5 years of low payroll in non contending years if it results in a real solid home grown foundation and blowing it out with $400 million in free agency on 5 guys.

Comment

• Pujols (more likely his agent) is using the Marlins (and rightly so)

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
              Guys don't get to happy about Pujols,even tho we made the offer Lozano is gonna go back to St Louis and see if they wanna add another year to their offer.

The thought is now Pujols's camp has the offers from the Cubs and us,he will go to the Cards tonight and see about the extra year. If they do it,we will resign with St Louis

We see Gaby as a solid cheap 1B option. Pitching seems to be the priority for us.
              They really have to match it. I don't think there is enough Budweiser in Missouri if they lose him to the Marlins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                Pujols (more likely his agent) is using the Marlins (and rightly so)
                That is exactly what is happening. Lozano is taking his offers from the Cubs and us to the Cards tonight. Everyone says if the Cards go to 10 years he will resign

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                  Pujols (more likely his agent) is using the Marlins (and rightly so)
                  But serious fun? Get in on it?

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                    Guys don't get to happy about Pujols,even tho we made the offer Lozano is gonna go back to St Louis and see if they wanna add another year to their offer.

The rest of what you said might be true, but it's pretty obvious the last sentence isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
                      The rest of what you said might be true, but it's pretty obvious the last sentence isn't.
                      I am just telling u what I heard. We have offers out to Wilson,Buehrle and have asked about Gio,Garza and Wandy Rodriguez so far

Comment

• Originally posted by Claudio Vernight View Post
                        We gon have $140,000,000 payroll?

Comment

• For comedic value only:

blummer27 Geoff Blum
                          Apparently the #marlins forgot what happened to the #heat when they assembled names & not a team #NoPlayoffs #justsayin

Comment

• he seems like a bright guy

Comment

• Blum can (blumpkin) suck my dick while I defecate (blumpkin).
                              This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• I think Geoff Blum wants a minor league deal

Comment

Working...
                                X