No announcement yet.

Offseason Discussion - Positions Players/Bench

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because Loria would have to open up his wallet.

Comment

• What would Nick Johnson earn in arbitration?

Comment

• http://soflamarlins.com/showthread.php?t=778

i call bullshit

it like the media wants all marlins fan to commit suicide

7. David Samson

The Florida Marlins president obviously has no shame. After finally succeeding in securing a new taxpayer-funded stadium for the Marlins in downtown Miami - supposedly enabling the Marlins to have the financial means to keep their star players - Samson demonstrated he has no intention of doing that when he refused to give his best pitcher, Josh Johnson, a four-year extension. Now it also looks as if Hanley Ramirez won't ever see that new stadium in a Marlins uniform as the Red Sox, who let incumbent Alex Gonzalez go, are reportedly engaged in talks with Florida about reacquiring the All-Star shortstop.
        http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...l_turkeys.html
        Originally posted by Matt Wilson
        Fish and Chips just became the smartest man on the board
        Tom Koehler(4-0)
        AAA: 7 GS, 40.2 IP, 2.66 ERA, 34 H, 12 ER, 17 BB, 31 SO, GO/AO 0.87, BAA .233 , 1.25 WHIP

Comment

• I won't put ONE OUNCE of care into that rumor. It is COMPLETE horse shit.

Comment

• yeah don't buy that at all
            Originally posted by Madman81
            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• I'm sure all 29 other teams have engaged us in talks for all of our players, it's good business. Engaging does not mean talks are continuing or fruitful.

Comment

• Yeah the same thing happened last year. Boston called us about Hanley, we essentially told them to get lost, and that was the end of it. I bet that's what went down this time around, too.

Comment

• Hanley Back to Boston??

http://www.realgmbaseball.com/src_wi...g_hanley_deal/

New York Daily News - The Red Sox are searching for a solution at shortstop and a report indicates that they have their eyes on Hanley Ramirez.

Ramirez, who was originally traded by Boston to Florida in the deal that sent Mike Lowell and Josh Beckett to the Sox, hit .342 with 24 home runs and 106 RBIs in 2009.

Bill Madden of the New York Daily News writes that "the Red Sox, who let incumbent Alex Gonzalez go, are reportedly engaged in talks with Florida about reacquiring the All-Star shortstop."

No idea what this is about?

Comment

• Is this related to Sim Dynasty?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Wilson View Post
                      Is this related to Sim Dynasty?
                      Ya my league is covered by the New York Daily News,what do u all think I should ask in return

Comment

• I wouldn't accept anything less that Chris Seddon and one of Barone,Messenger,Bump

Comment

• Damn.

Admins are on there A-game today.

Comment

• If that article gets posted for a 3rd time, is there a prize involved?

Comment

• Yes. I think you should do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FishFanInPA View Post
                                If that article gets posted for a 3rd time, is there a prize involved?
                                its an andy reid voodoo doll
                                Originally posted by Matt Wilson
                                Fish and Chips just became the smartest man on the board
                                Tom Koehler(4-0)
                                AAA: 7 GS, 40.2 IP, 2.66 ERA, 34 H, 12 ER, 17 BB, 31 SO, GO/AO 0.87, BAA .233 , 1.25 WHIP

Comment

Working...
                                X