Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whatever trade they pick, they cannot bring JT to spring training. this needs to be solved before pitchers and catchers report.

- - - - - - - - - -

damn i hadnt realized just how young Anderson was. He is definitely the guy id pick out of the 3 with Wright shortly behind him and Soroka way back in 3rd. 20 years old until may and he was phenomenal last year in the FSL and then in AA.

Comment

• I actually like the TB deal the best myself

2020 sets up like

C-?/Perez
      1B-?
      2B-Diaz/Brandon Lowe(2B/1B/3B/OF)
      SS-Riddle/Rojas(UT)
      3B-BA
      LF-VV/Sierra
      CF-Harrison
      RF-Brinson

Rotation-Urena/Alcantara/Neidert/Pablo/Richards
      Pen-Quijada/Chen/Witt/Steck/Guzman/Yamamoto

with 40-60 million to spend in FA

Jesus Sanchez and Pompey in AAA and Liberatore in Jax with Garrett/Rogers/Cabrera.

#4 Langeliers(C) Ready in 2021,#34 Greg Jones,Bryson Stott,Shewmake,Logan Davidson(Whatever College SS is there) Ready in 2021/22 #35 BPA who will sign for the price

JT and Straily for Sanchez,Brandon Lowe,Liberatore,Michael Perez,Comp A Draft Pick

- - - - - - - - - -

I would love for them to give Pompey some 1B work this year in Jupiter

2019 Draft was made for Miami. 2 College C to be around in Top 5 and 7-10 College SS(5-7 actually able to stick at SS) in Top 40. Find 2 guys u really like and finish 2019 in Jupiter then 2020 Jax/AFL Ready in 2021

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
      whatever trade they pick, they cannot bring JT to spring training. this needs to be solved before pitchers and catchers report.

- - - - - - - - - -

damn i hadnt realized just how young Anderson was. He is definitely the guy id pick out of the 3 with Wright shortly behind him and Soroka way back in 3rd. 20 years old until may and he was phenomenal last year in the FSL and then in AA.
      He won't be. Feeling is as soon as Harper signs with Philly that Atlanta will panic and up offer
      Last edited by tjfla; 01-17-2019, 11:49 AM.

Comment

• He won't be. Feeling is as soon as Harper signs with Philly that Atlanta will panic and up offer

I don't understand this thinking. Harper was part of a much better roster in the division last year (WASH). Philly doesn't seem likely to threaten anybody with or without Harper.

Comment

• If only Harper had played all year at AAA last year, Lee would love him.

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
            If only Harper had played all year at AAA last year, Lee would love him.
            If only Harper had put up a WAR of higher than 1.3 last year, I'd have more regard for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lee Stone View Post
              If only Harper had put up a WAR of higher than 1.3 last year, I'd have more regard for him.
              It is true that no ballplayer has ever had a down year and come back from it even better. Harper certainly hasn't done it twice already in his career.

Comment

• can we all just agree lee has no idea what he is talking about almost always?

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                  It is true that no ballplayer has ever had a down year and come back from it even better. Harper certainly hasn't done it twice already in his career.
                  Harper is a terrible defensive player - about the lowest ranked in all of baseball last season. Defense should be the one constant. Don't you agree?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lee Stone View Post
                    Harper is a terrible defensive player - about the lowest ranked in all of baseball last season. Defense should be the one constant. Don't you agree?
                    I'm pretty sure they sporadically threw him into CF that affected his defensive numbers.

Comment

• defensive metrics are also notoriously terrible and imperfect

Comment

• Apparently the Yankees are close to trading Sonny Gray.

Comment

• Unsurprisingly Mish says we are not the Machado mystery team.

Craig Mish

Verified account

@CraigMish
                          Following Following @CraigMish
                          More
                          As much fun as it could be to announce the Marlins as the Manny Machado mystery team, they are not. Sorry.

However, he did respond to someone that they will be signing a FA soon:

Craig Mish

Verified account

@CraigMish
                          Following Following @CraigMish
                          More
                          Replying to [MENTION=1115]flamarlins93[/MENTION]
                          They will be signing a FA soon.

1:35 PM - 17 Jan 2019

Comment

• thats good news. Also, is that the flamarlins93 who posts here? Id guess it is either a RP or OF.

Comment

• Blah. Lol.

Comment

• We signed Hector Noesi. If that’s the reliever move, then lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X