Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marlins Trade Anibal Sanchez & Omar Infante To Tigers For Jacob Turner & Prospects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mlb network saying lots of scouts in marlins ballpark to see johnson, lee, bell, buck(wtf) and hanley tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
      Stop fucking acknowledging the guy.
      This.

Comment

Mainge, you are embarrassing.

Comment

Because of the chair?
          There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramp View Post
            Tell me why trading Hanley, at his lowest is a smart move. Don't give me an example in your mind that he "likes his swing too much when he swings and misses" or some shit like that. Tell me how that's a smart baseball/business move.
            Don't make me start posting Skip Bayless tweets

Comment

I wonder if Jake goes to AAA, or starts up here.

Comment

Originally posted by tr305 View Post
                Because he is bad for chemistry. You will never hoist the trophy with that guy on your team.
                Hanley is bad for chemistry? Pretty sure most players outside of Wes Helms like the guy. Teams have won championships with douches on their teams. Albert Pujols is a piece of crap (this is not a baseball comparison, so please don't take it as one).

You don't trade someone like Hanley at this lowest. It makes 0 business sense and even less baseball sense.

Comment

We'd also have the likes of Solano as his 3B replacement. We don't have many 3B options.
                  There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

Love this trade. Hope the F.O. keeps this up.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Z View Post
                      I wonder if Jake goes to AAA, or starts up here.
                      I hope he goes down to New Orleans to let LeBlanc move into the rotation to see what he can do since he will be out of options come March.
                      LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

The only thing that scares me about Tiger Prospects is the rapid pace at which they promote them.

Comment

Originally posted by Miamarlin21 View Post
                          I hope he goes down to New Orleans to let LeBlanc move into the rotation to see what he can do since he will be out of options come March.
                          Yea, LeBlanc/Sanabia/Hand time for sure.

Comment

I am a fan of this trade.
                            Like Nny said, Turner's peripherals are kinda worrisome and so is our history in trading with the Tigers, but we weren't re-signing Anibal anyway. To get Turner is great. Got a catcher, as well. + maybe Flynn turns into something.

I like it.

Infante is a nice player, but I don't mind losing him at all. I like putting Bonifacio at 2B and getting a legit CF'er either via trade or in free agency.

Infante's lack of patience was also becoming rather annoying to me and his power from earlier in the season was definitely a fluke so whatever.

Comment

Going to miss Sanchez. One of the more enjoyable pitchers we've had since I started watching this team. Went through so much after his no hitter and it meant something more when he had one of his dazzling starts.

Infante was another fun guy to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
                                I am a fan of this trade.
                                Like Nny said, Turner's peripherals are kinda worrisome and so is our history in trading with the Tigers, but we weren't re-signing Anibal anyway. To get Turner is great. Got a catcher, as well. + maybe Flynn turns into something.

I like it.

Infante is a nice player, but I don't mind losing him at all. I like putting Bonifacio at 2B and getting a legit CF'er either via trade or in free agency.

Infante's lack of patience was also becoming rather annoying to me and his power from earlier in the season was definitely a fluke so whatever.
                                What was worrisome about Turner's peripherals?

Comment

Working...
                                X