Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marlins Trade Anibal Sanchez & Omar Infante To Tigers For Jacob Turner & Prospects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Berthiaume ‏@SBerthiaumeESPN
    No; should try & win now but Brantly good defensive C & contact hitter. A lot to like. RT/ @TimMorrish: Tigers mistake trading Brantley?
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• ohnoesdimneggedme

Comment

• I don't understand this thing about people posting that I gave them negative reputation when I do so.

Comment

• who do they call up for infante and anibal? any thoughts?

Comment

• They'll call up Coghlan and start him in CF with Bonifacio at 2B.

Just to piss Mainge off.

Comment

• Really, really gonna miss Anibal. He was one of four remnants (along with Hanley, JJ, and Ricky) of that awesome 2006 team that ridiculously exceeded expectations and was in the playoff hunt right until the end, and his no-hitter was the icing on the cake for what was an incredibly magical season. I will never forget that team.

Man...I miss playing meaningful games in September.

Comment

• 2006 was a lot of goddamned fun. I can't believe it was so long ago.
                This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• It was by far my favorite season not including our World Series years.

Comment

• I personally liked the Mike Jacobs years, where the entire offense was built on "hit a 3 run homer or don't score". The season where the entire infield had 29 or more homers...

/should've added i was half joking.
                    Last edited by dim; 07-23-2012, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• "the years where everyone bitched about how much the offense drives them crazy and omg why do we strike out so much, but now we don't remember how much we hated it at the time era"

The name needs work.

Comment

• I disliked Mike Jacobs very much.

Comment

• Those teams won baseball games and loved to walk-off. The only bad season from that group was 2007 and that's cause we gave up 890 runs! 890!!! The "thing" with those teams was the horrible defense. But I do remember complaining every once in a while about the offense.

Comment

• 2007 we were ravaged by injuries. I still wonder what would have happened that year if we were healthy.

Comment

• We had an opening day where our starting pitcher was Mark Hendrickson. I went to that game. Fun times.

Comment

• He had a pretty good start that year.

Comment

Working...
                                X