Update: LoMo Filed a Grievance Against Marlins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dim View Post
    Everybody who does not speak spanish or is Jeffrey Loria hates Hanley Ramirez on this team.
    Really?

Comment

Well if that's really the case, then I don't know what to say. It can't be just that, though.

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
        Now Joe Cap is suggesting it's because he didn't participate in an event for season ticket holders earlier today...
        http://twitter.com/#!/LoMoMarlins/st...70996254138368

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
          I don't understand the Morrison move at all.
          At all?
          --------------------
          Originally posted by Erick View Post
          I think it has more to do with Lomo consistently playing like garbage for awhile now.

Not only offensively, but he clearly needs to work on things in the OF if they play on keeping him there; he's horrible out there.
          Oh.
          Last edited by Beef; 08-13-2011, 11:36 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Maybe I'll manage these young guys someday.

Comment

twitter asshole
              Still upset bout #LoMo being sent to AAA, Man plays with stitches in his leg for a week and this is what he gets? #bullshit! @LoMoMarlins
              teehee

Comment

http://twitter.com/#!/lomozephyrs

ruined

Comment

What MiamiHomer mentioned earlier...

Based on my conversations with people, there were some events leading up to the demotion that had to do with team-related promotional functions. To be clear, the Marlins said they optioned LoMo to New Orleans because he was batting .249.

Earlier in the day, he refused to participate in a photo session with season ticket holders at Sun Life Stadium. That might sound surprising, given Logan’s outgoing personality and popularity with fans, but apparently there were some hard feelings related to earlier promotional activities.

I know that this past Thursday — a Marlins off day — Logan canceled a charity bowling tournament in Miami because he said the Florida Marlins Community Foundation “dropped the ball” and didn’t sell enough lanes in advance.

Logan wasn’t happy about that. And there apparently were some other events in which players were supposed to participate. There was also an autograph signing earlier Saturday, which Logan participated in. But he put his foot down and did not participate in the photo session with season ticket holders.
                  Are Florida Marlins sending a message by demoting outspoken left fielder Logan Morrison?

Comment

I like when he said he was hitting .240 because he was trying to get the runners over, not worry about his average

Comment

• I love the rook getting lippy with the organization over fan events

What a cunt

Comment

• Organization dropped the ball, so F the fans that showed up to see me?

Comment

• LoMo needs to learn his place. Someone who's been in the big leagues for one year can't be spouting off to the media or on Twitter and skip out on team events. Sorry.

Comment

• I kinda just disliked him before, because of his whole Twit persona and running his yapper

Now I really hate him with a lot of vitriol

Like more than any other Marlin ever

Comment

• :-)

Comment

• Beef is right. He cancels an event because not enough people were there? How bout the ones who did show up.

Comment

Working...
                                X