Clear All

It's not hard

Comment

Good Lord, tj.
      Christian Yelich
      LF, Greensboro Grasshoppers
      12/5/1991 - 19 years old

.299/.375/.461/.836
      100-334, 24 2B, 0 3B, 10 HR, 38 BB, 74 SO, 26 SB (4 CS)

------------------------------------

Last 10 Games:
      .394/.512/.697/1.155

Last Update: 7/27/2011

Comment

Originally posted by FishFF View Post
        It's not hard
        That's what she said

Comment

Just as an FYI, quoting copyrighted material and then not providing a source could get the admins of this site in trouble, so provide a link in the first place and don't be such a dipshit about it.
          This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

I was never overly fond of Fredi, but I'm kinda shocked this move is happening now.

I'm sure qualified coaches will be lining up to replace Fredi though. I mean, what a sweet ass gig. Miserable weather in the summer, a cheap owner who gives you one of the lowest payrolls, and the pressure to make the playoffs or get fired on that payroll.
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

Beinfest was just on 790.

-Top 5 worst days as a GM
              -I wouldn't say the Cabrera trade is a total loss, give Maybin and Miller some time
              -This wasn't pre meditative (concerning a Valentine question), people don't know the whole story behind closed doors
              -I knew I had to make a move after the Texas Sweep
              -We have to win, no matter what the payroll is. Loria certainly wants to win, it's why he is in the game

Comment

did he say why he waited between the texas sweep and now?
                Originally posted by Madman81
                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

"This wasn't pre meditative (concerning a Valentine question), people don't know the whole story behind closed doors."

This part makes me think something may have happened internally.

Comment

Originally posted by lou View Post
                    Beinfest was just on 790.

-Top 5 worst days as a GM
                    -I wouldn't say the Cabrera trade is a total loss, give Maybin and Miller some time
                    -This wasn't pre meditative (concerning a Valentine question), people don't know the whole story behind closed doors
                    -I knew I had to make a move after the Texas Sweep
                    -We have to win, no matter what the payroll is. Loria certainly wants to win, it's why he is in the game
                    You mean give him time to lower his Double-A ERA to below 9?
                    LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

joecapMARLINS: Fredi was in trouble when #Rangers swept #marlins, Beinfest said

joecapMARLINS: #Marlins made decision to fire Fredi before the start of Tuesday's game, a 7-4 win
                      /both via Twitter

Now this is even more retarded. If they knew they were going to fire him before the game, why even bring him on the road trip? The more I hear about this, the angrier I am getting.

I also feel bad for Fredi but, with all the crap I'm hearing, he is going to be much better off.

Comment

Originally posted by markotsay7 View Post
                        did he say why he waited between the texas sweep and now?
                        Really wasn't anything else besides quick questions from LeBatard and Stu and quick replies from Beinfest. Larry sounded busy and preoccupied, and was a little defensive because Dan and Stu were being good journalists and really hammering him on it.

Little quotes I typed speak for themselves. It's not like Beinfest would reveal anything crazy organizationally on air.

Apparently King douche (samson) is 6:00 on 790. I'm sure the better sound bites come then. My first question would be, when you said the season ends in a pile, did you mean a pile of dead relievers and coaches?

Comment

More from Capozzi's twitter page...

joecapMARLINS: #Marlins hope to hire new manager before All Star break, probably much sooner. Less than 10 candidates

joecapMARLINS: Beinfest 'got concerned' after #Rangers swept #Marlins. "Something was missing "
                          Something was missing? You have a terrible bullpen and won't pay to bring in guys that will help the team and you can't figure out what is missing? I don't think I have ever hated Loria and the front office more than I do right now.

And Beinfest talking about giving Maybin and Miller sometime makes me laugh. It's been almost 3 years since the trade. Maybin has been given the centerfield job to start the year the past two years and he hasn't held onto it, either with his bat or his defense. And then, as was already mentioned, we have Andrew Miller who is so broken right now that he was demoted not only from the bigs to AAA to start the year but from AAA to AA and has an ERA of over 9 down there! I want to hurt somebody right now.
                          --------------------
                          Okay, now we can start piling in Samson...

joecapMARLINS: Samson: This was not where we wave magic wand & in comes Wizard of Jack & all of a sudden we're in locker room in Yankee Stadium #Marlins

joecapMARLINS: Jack McKeon is not among managerial candidates #Marlins

joecapMARLINS: Samson: "Everyone on #Marlins, other than Loria, is interim"
                          /Twitter

I need to quit reading this crap. My blood pressure is going to go through the roof.
                          Last edited by THE_REAL_MIBS; 06-23-2010, 04:37 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Samson needs to be on interim.. If were gonna start fresh clean out the whole damn FO and why keep St Claire around? Isnt the new manager gonna wanna bring in his people?

Comment

Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
                              And Beinfest talking about giving Maybin and Miller sometime makes me laugh. It's been almost 3 years since the trade.
                              To be fair, he was asked about it. He didn't bring it up himself.

Comment

Ralph Samson

Comment

Working...
                                X