No announcement yet.

Marlins Fire Fredi Gonzalez, Jim Presley, Carlos Tosca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Randy St. Claire is looking around breathing a sigh of relief.

Comment

Originally posted by TealMonster08 View Post
      I want Jack Mckeon back. Also, what the hell did Tosca do wrong? Lose the game against the Rays?
      He always seemed to be a package deal with Fredi.

Comment

Am I the only one who feels bad/ misses Fredi?
        LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

send him a card

Fredi Gonzalez
          714 Hank Aaron Drive
          Atlanta, GA
          Originally posted by Madman81
          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

I don't miss Fredi, but the organization shows again that it really has no idea how to treat people. So in that sense, I feel a bit for him.

Comment

Originally posted by flamarlin21 View Post
              Am I the only one who feels bad/ misses Fredi?
              I do. I thought he kinda got a raw deal and it was only a matter of "if" and not "when" he was let go, unless we went on some unrealistic tear that the front office imagined..

Comment

Meh. Burn or be burned. If they don't fire him he leaves for ATL at years end anyways.
                "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
                - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                  I don't miss Fredi, but the organization shows again that it really has no idea how to treat people. So in that sense, I feel a bit for him.
                  I'm not disagreeing, but what are some other examples?
                  poop

Comment

So I wonder what happened this morning. I'm pretty sure Fredi has a weekly radio segment in the morning with Jorge Sedano on Wednesdays. I wonder if he did the segment because this news came out before the usual time he does the interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                      I'm not disagreeing, but what are some other examples?
                      Off the top of my head, I can't think of any... just felt like piling on

Edit: I guess the Girardi thing was retarded. And the fact they're rumored to have been talking to Bobby V well before Fredi was fired.

Comment

Wasn't there an issue that people didn't like with the way they handled a situation with Joe Nelson.

Comment

I just think people will always find a way to complain about the FO no matter what (not knocking anyone specifically; just saying).

Comment

Looks like Bobby V is gonna be the new manager of the Marlins. He has officially withdrawn from the Baltimore job search,yesterday it was reported they were discussing a contract

He said he would love to coach the Marlins and can't wait to talk to Loria.

So in other words-No selloff and we will be buyers
                            --------------------
                            For the ones who need links to everything

Bobby Valentine has withdrawn his name from consideration for the Orioles' managerial opening and confirmed that he has interest in managing the Marlins. Valentine, who had been a candidate to take over in Baltimore, told ESPN.com's Tim Kurkjian that he is no longer interested in managing the Orioles.

"At this time in my career, I feel I should direct my energies in another direction," Valentine said.
                            Last edited by tjfla; 06-23-2010, 02:04 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

of course, you still provide no link

Comment

I provided part of the story in the link. Just know how the guys love there links but if u are giving me crap about it,I will just provide the link

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...d-to-florida/1

Sorry no links to what flight he is taking or who is picking him up at the airport tho

Comment

Working...
                                X