No announcement yet.

CSBC Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, new league file is up to date, your players should be in your AAA systems, FA starts tomorrow.

Some offers that shouldn't have been tendered went through and I released those players through commish mode, so, make your offers again
    CSBC Commish

Comment

• So I should make the offers now?
      poop

Comment

• If you would like a chance at getting players, I'd recommend it
        CSBC Commish

Comment

• fuck that shit.
          poop

Comment

• Probably a dumb question, but in my "Player Salaries" page, it lists 2010-2011-2012-2013...2019. The salaries listed for 2010 are the upcoming season, right?
            poop

Comment

• Since when did the system let us do trade proposal's from OOTP? I just dowloaded the new file and I have 4 trade proposal's in there. I have never had that before.

Comment

• Decline those... I'm not sure why those are happening, but I'll look into it

On another note, I hope to see exports from everyone consistently, even if you do nothing
                CSBC Commish

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                  Probably a dumb question, but in my "Player Salaries" page, it lists 2010-2011-2012-2013...2019. The salaries listed for 2010 are the upcoming season, right?

Sad face.
                  poop

Comment

• It's currently December 2010 in game, meaning the calendar will change to 2011 in game in a month... so no, 2011 is the season in play

Also, I updated the finances thread, BoP will be relinquishing his second round contraction draft pick without repercussion ('cause it's kind of an optional draft, yo)
                    CSBC Commish

Comment

• So the contracts listed as "2010" don't count, or those will be listed as 2011 in a month?
                      poop

Comment

• The contracts listed as 2010 counted in 2010, the ones under 2011 will be for 2011
                        CSBC Commish

Comment

• I'm kinda confused by the 2010/2011 thing. If we are rolling into 2011, there are several players on my team that had contracts expiring after 2010 still on my team. Could I get some sort of clarification as to what's going on, as the arbitration figures for 2011 aren't revealed, etc....

and such...
                          This is a Dolphins town, though.

"Fuck, what've they done?'' --Ozzie Guillen

I am dead set against free agency, it can ruin baseball. --- George Steinbrenner

2010 SoFlaMarlins Fantasy Baseball Champion
                          Edmonton Ice Bats
                          2007 Teal League Wildcard
                          2008 Teal League Wildcard

2009 Teal League Wildcard
                          2010 Teal League Wildcard
                          2011 Teal League West Division Winner

Comment

• like jason bay on my team.. has a team opt.. how do i decline it?

Comment

• Options are sent via in-game message, you get the option to accept/decline them.

To my knowledge, the auto-accept once FAs declare.

As for the 2010/2011 debacle, the game is being dumb with the calendar

Player salaries should reflect things as they are.
                              CSBC Commish

Comment

• Next sim is tomorrow?
                                poop

Comment

Working...
                                X