No announcement yet.

CSBC Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the "2010" payroll number = 2011 salary. it'll be corrected to the right date once jan hits. and, arbitration was figured out for 2011.
    --------------------
    did not see the next page haha
    Last edited by nny; 02-10-2011, 05:42 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
      Next sim is tomorrow?
      ... momentarily and then saturday/sunday as per usual
      --------------------
      Latest file is up
      Last edited by PitchingWinsGames; 02-10-2011, 06:59 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
      CSBC Commish

Comment

• Any signings?

Comment

• you need to give chicago a manager, or cpu will just run him.

Comment

• I just have to remember to turn off AI roster moves next sim, no worries
            CSBC Commish

Comment

• I think a minor leaguer was accidentally made a FA.

Comment

• Was likely just a minor league FA
                CSBC Commish

Comment

• Nevermind
                  Last edited by DColts; 02-10-2011, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• This guy is pretty much a mystery, so... bid away on him I guess
                    CSBC Commish

Comment

• He was in Arlington's minor league system. When Arlington and Vancouver were deleted and players put in FA pool, the minor league teams weren't deleted and so those minor leaguers stayed on the minor league teams - those teams just had no affiliate, but they still played games, the players still developed, and - in some cases- players got pos devs and neg devs. He got a pos dev, but wasn't actually available until now.

This happened again with Portland and Honolulu. I made a comment about it to PWG so he deleted all minor league teams without an affiliate. This made him an FA.

Comment

• So do we want to do a lottery type draft for this guy, or just leave it to FA?
                        poop

Comment

• Lottery sounds fair.

Comment

• Im thinking lottery, I'll run it tomorrow, announce the facts and figures for it and such
                            CSBC Commish

Comment

• could do a weighted lotto based off record. i.e. the last place team gets 18 entries, first place team gets 1 entry, for 171 total entries. last place team is 1-18, second place team is 19-35, so forth.

then just use a random number generator, like http://www.random.org/. Random number I got was 72, so like this the 14th worst team would have gotten him (Chicago)

Comment

• That's what I was thinking except only non-playoff teams qualify
                                CSBC Commish

Comment

Working...
                                X