Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't say you said that

Comment

• Ya, the point of the page is not because it is hard to keep up with it here, its just another level to add to the CSBC experience. You would not be required to participate if you do not want to. As I said most of us are big facebook users and I think it would just be another cool little feature to have.
      You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

• I think it would be duplicating exactly what we have here and therefore pointless but idc really

Comment

• I don't see it garnering enough interest for this argument to be worth it, really.

But like I said, more power to the people here
          CSBC Commish

Comment

• There are some different features and as I said it is not a necessity, more of a luxury. I did a search earlier for CSBC and Consortium~ , turned up nothing. I figured that would happen but at the very least people would be able to click the like button and have it added to their interest.
            You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

• No.

Comment

• Hey I am Michael, i am taking of the San Fransisco franchise. I am still trying to get a hang of this league and how everything work but i will say that the day of Bay area mediocrity is over. In less than 3 years time San Fransisco will be the kings of the west.

Comment

• Who let the crazy guy in?
                  This is a Dolphins town, though.

"Fuck, what've they done?'' --Ozzie Guillen

I am dead set against free agency, it can ruin baseball. --- George Steinbrenner

2010 SoFlaMarlins Fantasy Baseball Champion
                  Edmonton Ice Bats
                  2007 Teal League Wildcard
                  2008 Teal League Wildcard

2009 Teal League Wildcard
                  2010 Teal League Wildcard
                  2011 Teal League West Division Winner

Comment

• Mike doesn't understand plurals.
                    poop

Comment

• Originally posted by Mcost002 View Post
                      Hey I am Michael, i am taking of the San Fransisco franchise. I am still trying to get a hang of this league and how everything work but i will say that the day of Bay area mediocrity is over. In less than 3 years time San Fransisco will be the kings of the west.
                      I am the only Michael allowed on this message board.

Comment

• Is that why you don't like Mainge?

Comment

• Originally posted by Claudio Vernight View Post
                          I am the only Michael allowed on this message board.
                          You know my brother is named Michael too!

Comment

• This Michael would like to be removed from the CSBC part of the forum now that my time in Chicago is over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mcost002 View Post
                              Hey I am Michael, i am taking of the San Fransisco franchise. I am still trying to get a hang of this league and how everything work but i will say that the day of Bay area mediocrity is over. In less than 3 years time San Fransisco will be the kings of the west.
                              Hello. You haven't met nny, have you?

Don't worry, runner-up is nothing to be ashamed of!
                              *Is a huge fucking asshole*

Comment

• Too many Michaels... I hereby declare myself a Michael
                                CSBC Commish

Comment

Working...
                                X