No announcement yet.

CSBC Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got an awesome pitcher in the contraction draft and the rest of my rotation is already pretty solid. If Peavy wants to treat me like that after I made him one of the co-aces of my staff for the last 4 years and his star rating is starting to decline, he can go fuck himself. I'm not paying him more than he's worth.

Comment

• Yeah, when I traded for Reyes it was to sign him afterwards.

Then I saw his demands and was like "well, fuck"

Comment

• Someone's going to pay him a silly amount of money
        CSBC Commish

Comment

• I'll do it!
          poop

Comment

• He would be so perfect for my team, but HELLLLLL NAW
            You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

• he would of solved my leadoff hitter problem.. instead i signed a cheap young cf'er who can run catch and kinda hit lol he is like Bonerface

Comment

• I am going for the New York Mets' rebuilding plan: throw money at everyone and hope it works out.
                poop

Comment

• And does that usually work for them?
                  You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

• Do the Mets operate within the confines of a video game and/or is Omar Minaya currently involved?
                    CSBC Commish

Comment

• Originally posted by PitchingWinsGames View Post
                      Do the Mets operate within the confines of a video game and/or is Omar Minaya currently involved?
                      You would think they do except they don't get to hit the reset button and start over!

Comment

• I'm gon win.
                        poop

Comment

• You've already won

Comment

• New file is up
                            CSBC Commish

Comment

• Originally posted by PitchingWinsGames View Post
                              New file is up
                              I could be wrong but I don't think it worked?

What is the new date on the file?

Comment

• I saw it on the 24th, I feel like I may not have simmed forward, though...

Someone double check so I know if I mistakenly put 0 days in
                                CSBC Commish

Comment

Working...
                                X