No announcement yet.

Pujolsapalooza: Multiple Reports - 10 Year Contract with Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm fine with Stanton being our Pujols like legend down the road..

Comment

• Originally posted by kusch View Post
      I'm fine with Stanton being our Pujols like legend down the road..
      We should spend some of our leftover money to buy out his arbritration years. Let's do it today.

Comment

• Jon_Heyman Jon Heyman
        #marlins heavy activity with wilson (reported 6 year offer) and talk with prince clear sign given up on pujols
        twitter

Comment

• ESPN just said Pujols needs more time to consider... I just don't know what to believe anymore.

Comment

• If that's true I feel like he we have the best offer on the table but he wants to be a Cardinal.

Comment

• Just my guess, if it goes past today and we don't publicly pull out, you have to think it swings back to us (and our reportedly higher offer).

I'm also 100% behind putting a deadline on the offer and then having a press conference revoking it. He wants to use us, cool, but two can play.

Comment

• Albert is going to the Cards no matter what. The feeling is Lozano is gonna give the Cards the last offer on him.

The only chance Hanley is traded is if we get Albert,however there is some talk of trading Gaby to Chicago in a Garza deal and moving Hanley to 1B no matter what. Doubtful this happens but who knows

Like I said 3 hrs ago it looks like CJ Wilson and Cepedes for us,plus another vet or 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Swifty View Post
                  Just my guess, if it goes past today and we don't publicly pull out, you have to think it swings back to us (and our reportedly higher offer).

I'm also 100% behind putting a deadline on the offer and then having a press conference revoking it. He wants to use us, cool, but two can play.
                  I agree - he's not going to leave on a moment's notice but he might stay on one. I think the lingering means the Marlins have a better offer and he's trying to figure out if he can take leaving or not.
                  God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                  - Daft

Comment

• The Fielder talk is not real,they are just exploring it. Alot of people are saying that NO WAY we offer him a 100mil dollar deal which is what he wants.

Too many issues regarding weight,leadership and marketing

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                      The Fielder talk is not real,they are just exploring it. Alot of people are saying that NO WAY we offer him a 100mil dollar deal which is what he wants.

Too many issues regarding weight,leadership and marketing
                      No intangibles for Prince.
                      --------------------
                      I agree with Swift. We're not out until he signs with the Cardinals; our offer is still on the table, and it's pretty good.
                      Last edited by Erick; 12-07-2011, 03:19 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• TJ so you're saying Pujols is going to St.Louis, but then you're saying we trade Hanley if we sign Pujols.. Where do we stand?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ace 77 View Post
                          TJ so you're saying Pujols is going to St.Louis, but then you're saying we trade Hanley if we sign Pujols.. Where do we stand?
                          He's just saying that the only chance we trade Hanley is if we somehow sign Pujols.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ace 77 View Post
                            TJ so you're saying Pujols is going to St.Louis, but then you're saying we trade Hanley if we sign Pujols.. Where do we stand?
                            Everyone thinks he is going back to St Louis,we got a small chance at him still. Now if we would get Pujols,Hanley would be on the block in a second(Saves Money,No more Problems and Pujols is face on org)

Hanley still could be dealt if he doesnt stop crying about having to play 3B or 1B. Alot of stuff will happen as soon as Pujols makes his decision

Comment

• I sincerely doubt Pujols comes on board and Hanley gets moved immediately after. Kind of defeats the purpose of the whole thing.

Let's separate opinion from fact here. Ozzie Guillen just finished saying on twitter that there was nothing wrong before Olney posted what he did. Unless Olney is standing next to Hanley, I doubt he has better info than Ozzie. Even if that were the case, I sincerely doubt Hanley trusts anyone from the media in English as much as he probably trusts a guy like Ozzie.

Let's slow down with the Hanley is a douche stuff.
                              Last edited by Omar; 12-07-2011, 03:28 PM.
                              God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                              - Daft

Comment

• The idea that you folks can believe that within a matter of hours the Marlins have gone to a position where they are set to trade Hanley is marlinsbaseball.com-ish

Comment

Working...
                                X