Clear All

• I noticed it
    LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• But that incorrect spelling is cool?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flasportsfan88 View Post
        Prince wouldn't bring people to the park? I know Pujols would have meant a lot to hispanics but does Miami ONLY want to see Hispanics?
        People will go out for Prince, but not the same way. Honestly, I'm not even sure Prince is the top draw on a team with Hanley and Reyes. For the record, that's because of ability, personality, and ethnicity.

Pujols, however, would be second draw to no one. He also brings lots of sponsors that would be interested in investing in the Team of the Americas. Prince doesn't fit the bill.
        God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
        - Daft

Comment

• Originally posted by Beef View Post
          But that incorrect spelling is cool?
          Pet peeve of mine because everyone spells it wrong.

Comment

• Mia, let me make it easy for you

I dislike when people misspell players' names on their own team

Gabby is a big one

Coughlan was a big one back when he was a relevant baseball player

I was making a bit of a jab

I know how to spell Chris' name. It's Coughlin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omar View Post
              People will go out for Prince, but not the same way. Honestly, I'm not even sure Prince is the top draw on a team with Hanley and Reyes. For the record, that's because of ability, personality, and ethnicity.

Pujols, however, would be second draw to no one. He also brings lots of sponsors that would be interested in investing in the Team of the Americas. Prince doesn't fit the bill.
              LeBatard was speculating that Naming Rights were on hold to see if they could get Pujols and then look at companies for that.

Comment

• I'm all for Fielder. If it fails it fails. I'm willing to finally take a chance with a big name.

Comment

• *Can't wait for Mia21 to misspell a name*

Comment

I'm all for Fielder. If it fails it fails. I'm willing to finally take a chance with a big name.
                    After we swung and missed on Reyes I don't think we have any other choice

Comment

• Hopefully it'll be soon.

Comment

I'm all for Fielder. If it fails it fails. I'm willing to finally take a chance with a big name.
                        With Pujols the rewards can easily outweigh the risk. Don't think it's the same with Fielder.

Comment

• The Marlins are reportedly out of the running for Pujols.

Comment

• Fielder is pretty durable though. He's played almost every game since he's came into the league. Now I understand he's a bigger guy and people are worried about the Mo Vaughn type fall down but, the NL could be getting a DH once the Stros go to the AL.

Comment

• The Marlins are reportedly out of the running for Pujols.
                              -Ramp

ZOMG, it was a good run

Now go get Ervin Santana

Comment

• Mo Vaughn was 31

Comment

Working...
                                X