No announcement yet.

Pujolsapalooza: Multiple Reports - 10 Year Contract with Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good for him. What a terrible fucking contract.

Comment

• In my opinion, Angels told CJ to hold off because they were working on Pujols, now that they signed Pujols I don't see them signing CJ. Just my opinion.

Comment

• There's more in the article (which is from this morning) about the Angels not being afraid to spend money. I just can't post the whole thing here.

Comment

• Sad day for baseball.

/HYPERBOLE!

Comment

• Ya DH is huge, but glad we didn't drop that amount of ched.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ace 77 View Post
              In my opinion, Angels told CJ to hold off because they were working on Pujols, now that they signed Pujols I don't see them signing CJ. Just my opinion.
              Would that be your opinion if the other team was Cleveland and not us though?

Comment

• So will Pujols be at the first regular season game in the new park?

Comment

• @Jon_Heyman: #angels new tv deal is the key, insiders say. may get $150M per. had been getting only $50M.
                  That's the main reason they can afford both Pujols and CJ.

Comment

• Alright, time for this to be where it belongs
                    God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                    - Daft

Comment

• You can have him for 10 years 260.

Comment

• @Jon_Heyman: pujols could be extra lure for cj. he was deciding this morn between miami and #angels. could see him leabing left/west now
                        /Twitter

Comment

• Can't help but feel that, in a strange way, the Cardinals are probably breathing a huge sigh of relief. They acted like they didn't really want to keep him, and given the rumblings around him (steroids, age) you have to wonder what they're privy to that's given them such pause.

Comment

• So what are they doing with Kendry Morales now, I wonder.

Comment

• Pretty sure he's not even begun rehab yet. He's in a bad way

Comment

• adamcbest Adam Best
                                Wonder if William DeWitt, Jr. is writing a crazy letter in Comic Sans to Cardinals fans right now?
                                lol
                                LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Working...
                                X