X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Claudio Vernight View Post
    Can't complain, that was fun.
    --------------------
    Hope King Albert gets a standing O Opening Day.
    Nonesense. He's done nothing here to get a standing O.
    "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
    - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

• I can't figure out if Mendoza Line is just kidding by posting every twitter comment a 2nd time

Comment

• As a baseball fan, it's cool that the best player of my generation will go his whole career with one team. Becoming a rarity to see that now from any player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miamarlin21 View Post
          I really like his left-handed bat inbetween Hanley and Stanton
          Same here, that and his age makes me prefer him over Pujols. Pujols is one of a kind but Prince is very very good. He has tremendous power and is extremely reliable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beef View Post
            I can't figure out if Mendoza Line is just kidding by posting every twitter comment a 2nd time
            My schtick is pretty involved.

Comment

• I have come around to bobs' side and am not enamored with Prince

He has not been very reliable, alternating between great and merely good seasons for the last few years

Comment

• I don't want Prince.

Please focus on pitching now.

Comment

• I understand he's waiting for Albert's contract to set the pace but I wouldn't pay him nearly that "elite" money

Comment

• Originally posted by Metes View Post
                    I have come around to bobs' side and am not enamored with Prince

He has not been very reliable, alternating between great and merely good seasons for the last few years
                    But he hits the ball far.

/what my friends say

Comment

• A merely good season is a great season for Gaby. I'll bite.
                      LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Fielder had a .370 OBA in his worst year. That's pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miamarlin21 View Post
                          A merely good season is a great season for Gaby. I'll bite.
                          This is actually not true. Even if you're not a big stats guy for whatever reason, this reasoning isn't worth millions of dollars.

Comment

• Gabby disappoints me. Any chance we can lure Hee-seop Choi back?

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
                              This is actually not true. Even if you're not a big stats guy for whatever reason, this reasoning isn't worth millions of dollars.
                              I wasn't really being serious. Just making (bad) conversation.
                              LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Originally posted by DColts View Post
                                Fielder had a .370 OBA in his worst year. That's pretty good.
                                Yes but he's a butcher in the field and garbage on the basepaths

In that year he had a 1.7 WAR

Gaby's season this year was a 3.0 WAR for reference

Comment

Working...
                                X