No announcement yet.

Pujolsapalooza: Multiple Reports - 10 Year Contract with Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So when do you think Pujols makes his decision to sign (with whomever) ?

Comment

• After every team interested buys him a steak dinner. That's how I'd handle it.
      There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• I would have been fully in bed with this Pujols thing if the talks had been "visited, good discussion, will explore all options". I'm off the reservation with this "offered a contract" deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by tr305 View Post
          True, but not THIS radical. I'll believe it when I see it. You don't usually see BIG contracts sealed like the "We have offered a contract" approach. Just happens and is announced. This doesn't sound legit whatsoever...
          Originally posted by tr305 View Post
          It's not, but the "Have been offered Contracts" is just insane.
          Originally posted by tr305 View Post
          When was the last time you saw a big name free agent "offered a contract" and then 2 months later that team lands the guy ? Honestly...
          Uh, what? Have you followed the free agency process of sports for the last decade plus?
          God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
          - Daft

Comment

• Originally posted by tr305 View Post
            I would have been fully in bed with this Pujols thing if the talks had been "visited, good discussion, will explore all options". I'm off the reservation with this "offered a contract" deal.
            I don't see how that makes any sense whatsoever. You're off the bandwagon because they offered him a contract?

Comment

• He's not going to take the first offer, if he's interested in playing for us they will make a counter offer and then at that point they will give St. Loo a chance to match it since he's kind of a big deal there.
              There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Look i hope I am wrong, but there is too much out there right now for me not to think this is a PR move by the front office. Let's just see and I will eat crow.

Comment

• Enjoy the magical ride of the rainbow marlin across Miami.
                  There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Yeah, being linked to all these guys and then signing none of them would be awesome for their image.

Comment

• LMAO!!!!! Most of u clowns r so naivé! This is and always has been bout PR.... When was the last time the Marlins publicly discussed any player moves? Now, not only r they discussing contract offers but they're making sure it "accidentally" gets out to the press? Not one player that has been "offered" a contract this week will sign. But the good news is they get to say they tried!

Fuckin sheep!

Comment

• Originally posted by ....J.... View Post
                        LMAO!!!!! Most of u clowns r so naivé! This is and always has been bout PR.... When was the last time the Marlins publicly discussed any player moves? Now, not only r they discussing contract offers but they're making sure it "accidentally" gets out to the press? Not one player that has been "offered" a contract this week will sign. But the good news is they get to say they tried!

Fuckin sheep!

Comment

• Originally posted by ....J.... View Post
                          LMAO!!!!! Most of u clowns r so naivé! This is and always has been bout PR.... When was the last time the Marlins publicly discussed any player moves? Now, not only r they discussing contract offers but they're making sure it "accidentally" gets out to the press? Not one player that has been "offered" a contract this week will sign. But the good news is they get to say they tried!

Fuckin sheep!
                          Can we get this fucktard banned?

Comment

• Bye J...
                            LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• @SI_JonHeyman: RT @JoeStrauss: No truth to rumor that Albert told Loria he'd take $2M less a year if Marlins reconsidered new uni's.
                              /Twitter

Where'd that rumor come from? Never heard that one.

Comment

• It's Joe Strauss (whoever the fuck that is) making a joke mibs. There was no rumor.

There's also no truth to the rumor that anyone gives a fuck what this guy thinks.
                                --------------------
                                First time for everything:

Last edited by HUGG; 11-12-2011, 04:30 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Working...
                                X