Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charade!

Comment

• I love how the reports change by the hour. This morning we offered $225 and we were serious contenders, but now we are at somewhere probably in the $180 million range and it's all a giant ruse! No mention of the fact that Florida has no state income tax and our lower offer may be worth as much or more then what the Cards are offering. Also no mention of the fact that nobody in their right mind is going to make their best offer right off the bat.

All these "sources" have an agenda.

Comment

• I mean, it's not like Jon Heyman "has an agenda" he's just an older NY fellow who likes things traditional and not orange.

Comment

• At this pace MiamiHomer will have 30K posts by Easter

Comment

• still won't be poster of the month though, that's Hugg

Comment

• If Ramp is reporting it, there's a 90% chance it's happening. (y)
              There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Originally posted by jOOj View Post
                If Ramp is reporting it, there's a 90% chance it's happening. (y)
                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

• by the way.... Am I the only one who ever said $225mil?.... did they take that number from me?

or was it reported elsewhere and I just happened to guess that number correctly

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                    by the way.... Am I the only one who ever said $225mil?.... did they take that number from me?

or was it reported elsewhere and I just happened to guess that number correctly
                    The number was seen in the yahoo report but it seemed more like an educated guess by the writer rather than a rumored number. Apparently 9 years is the right number for that aspect of it but no one knows about the money.

Comment

• They took it from the yahoo article. They obviously have shitty reading comprehension.

Comment

• Samson on Lebatard right now (790 AM)
                        --------------------
                        "priority is pitching but we'll have more than pitching"
                        --------------------
                        LeBatard: "so Pujols is not the priority?

Samson "no I wouldn't say that. You can have priority #1 and #1A"
                        Last edited by Namaste; 11-16-2011, 04:09 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Originally posted by Swifty View Post
                          I mean, it's not like Jon Heyman "has an agenda" he's just an older NY fellow who likes things traditional and not orange.
                          I don't mean the reporter has an agenda, I mean the people providing him the info have agendas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                            still won't be poster of the month though, that's Hugg

Oh without a doubt.

Hugg has the distinction of wrapping up POTM before the midway point in the month

Comment

• Don't mean nothing. Someone else can still pull a Derrick Rose and win Poster of the Year despite not being Poster of the Month

Comment

• It was a Marlins lovefest at the start of MLB Network's Hot Stove tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X