Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not a good team.
    Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
    Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
    Noah Perio
    Jupiter
    39 AB
    15 H
    0 2B
    0 3B
    0 HR
    0 BB
    .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd View Post
      It's not a good team.
      BREAKING NEWS!

Comment

• is 8 hits supposed to be a lot of hits in a game or something? just 1 of them outside of the 2 hr's was an extra base hit. this team has no hitting talent outside of jazz being a decent hitter and bell being a fairly steady veteran, both of whom will likely be gone in 45 days. Also, is anyone actually watching this team still?

Comment

It's not a good team.
          Yeah this forum doesn't need lou in depth analysis when it has gems like this

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post

first off, you've never posted any bit of in depth analysis. most of your posts are like todd's. second, lou doesnt post in depth analysis, he posts the same depth chart over and over again that has no basis in reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post
              is 8 hits supposed to be a lot of hits in a game or something? just 1 of them outside of the 2 hr's was an extra base hit. this team has no hitting talent outside of jazz being a decent hitter and bell being a fairly steady veteran, both of whom will likely be gone in 45 days. Also, is anyone actually watching this team still?
              They had 7 hits and drew 3 walks (a miracle for the Marlins) against Severino so yes, they got a lot of people on base. Whatever thing you're trying to do isn't working.

And if some people want to watch games sometimes WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU CARE?

Weren't you done with this team 6 weeks ago?

How about you just fuck off and never post here again if you hate all things Marlins?

Comment

They had 7 hits and drew 3 walks (a miracle for the Marlins) against Severino so yes, they got a lot of people on base. Whatever thing you're trying to do isn't working.

And if some people want to watch games sometimes WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU CARE?

Weren't you done with this team 6 weeks ago?

How about you just fuck off and never post here again if you hate all things Marlins?
                i asked a question mr sensitive. i dont give a shit if you watch games. Yes, i am done watching this team. I have not watched a single game since arraez was traded. how about you fuck off if the analysis is just so terrible here without lou. sorry no one wants to be positive about a team with 0 hitting talent and a shortly commencing 3 year rebuild.

Also, 5 singles, a double and 3 walks in 9 innings is not this crazy proliferation of offense. that's fairly pedestrian. when you make no effort to win and have nothing but mostly failed prospects and slap hitters and guys with 0 plate discipline, what do you expect? Here are the OBP's of the lineup from last night- .320, .301, .312, .285, .266, ..259, .239, .313, and .190.this team has 0 hitting talent. no shit that when they have guys get to first they have nothing behind them to drive them in most times. Shocking. Maybe dont trade the best contact hitter in baseball and expect to score runs consistently.

Comment

• What are we even arguing about at this point?

Comment

I can do a condensed lou post if you want.
                    Paragraph
                    Paragraph
                    Lineup breakdown with __ spots for players the Marlins aren't targeting or positions they won't spend on
                    Paragraph
                    Talk about Sandy and the pitching
                    Paragraph
                    Jason Werth
                    Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                    Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                    Noah Perio
                    Jupiter
                    39 AB
                    15 H
                    0 2B
                    0 3B
                    0 HR
                    0 BB
                    .385/.385/.385

Comment

I can do a condensed lou post if you want.
                      Paragraph
                      Paragraph
                      Lineup breakdown with __ spots for players the Marlins aren't targeting or positions they won't spend on
                      Paragraph
                      Talk about Sandy and the pitching
                      Paragraph
                      Jason Werth
                      The bold made me crack up

Comment

• Is Max Meyer pitching tonight or what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                          Is Max Meyer pitching tonight or what?
                          seems like it. the way they are handling him seems like a great way to blow out his elbow again. Starts off the year throwing 79, 83, then 91 pitches in the big leagues over 5, 6, and 6 innings. Pitches great. Rewarded with a demotion. Then goes down and throws once every 7 days for some fucking reason, never throwing over 74 pitches, with the pitches by outing being 54, 55, 74, 74, 46, 68, 62, and 57. Hasnt pitched more than 4 innings in any of those games. 0 plan whatsoever. and we wonder why every guy blows out their arm here. Did the same stupid shit with eury last year. there is no science behind being this cautious. and they are weirdly cautious at some points and then reckless other times. For some reason meyer can come up and throw 90 pitches in early april, but has outings in may throwing 46 pitches. Eury can come up here and have 93 pitch outings, but then they shut him down for a month, bring him back up, then shut him down again, then pitch him in a meaningless spring game with a clear recurring injury. None of this shit makes any sense.

if you want to play service time games, it's absurdly cheap but do it right. why is meyer going down and unnecessarily being limited to no more than 4 innings in any start in the minors if he's only pitching every 7 days. how is this beneficial to his development? season is close to halfway over and the kid has thrown 43 fucking innings combined.
                          Last edited by fish16; 06-14-2024, 10:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                            i am done watching this team. I have not watched a single game since arraez was traded.
                            NO ONE CARES that you haven't watched a game since the Arraez trade. Zero.

The Marlins organization will move forward without you.

So kindly fok off to another team or.......

WELCOME BACK!!!

Comment

NO ONE CARES that you haven't watched a game since the Arraez trade. Zero.

The Marlins organization will move forward without you.

So kindly fok off to another team or.......

WELCOME BACK!!!
                              i dont really give a shit if anyone cares. the only reason i mentioned it is because you brought up me being done with the team 6 weeks ago, to which i responded saying i havent watched a game since. i still follow the team, just dont watch any games or ever check in on the farm system like i used to. Good luck moving forward with 0 passionate fans after tear down after tear down and yet another rebuild in a market that has 3 other teams very well run that actually try to win. that should go well. if the die hard fans no longer give a fuck im sure that bodes very well for the overall fan base and future health of the organization.

Comment

• Y’all do know you can just ignore each other and not respond right?

but by all means, continue the non-stop back and forth bickering and chasing off members. That’s sure to help this place survive and add new members!

Comment

Working...
                                X