• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dylan Head
    Nathan Martorella
    Woo Suk-Go

Comment

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post

It’s not competence. It’s a fucking disgraceful way to run a franchise. This team deserves no fans until this guy sells the team
      They are not going to resign him for $100m, the *only* decision is to trade him

Comment

• A truly awful package for the best pure hitter in baseball. I, along with most of the fans this team had left, are done. Worst run team in the 4 major sports

Comment

• Originally posted by lou View Post

They are not going to resign him for $100m, the *only* decision is to trade him
          Not resigning him for 100m is a major disgrace. That’s not a lot of money in the modern age for a player of his caliber. He is the best pure hitter in baseball. I’m glad Comcast no longer has Bally’s. I’m done with this team. I’m going to try to root for the orioles or just stop watching baseball. There is not a single positive aspect of rooting for this team.

Comment

I, along with most of the fans this team had left, are done.
            See ya next week

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post

See ya next week
              You won’t, and the fact that you support this fucking sad sack of shit both emotionally and monetarily is super sad.

Comment

• Head FV45, 19 year old outfielder, 1st round pick

Martorella FV45 1B, in AA. MLB ready soon.

Marsee, FV40+ OF, near MLB ready

Go, FV40 RHP arm. MLB ready soon.

They took quantity over 1 premium guy. Have to think they really like Head to blossom here.

Comment

• 8, 12, and 18 prospects in the Padres system according to ba. Just fucking awful. For the best pure hitter in baseball. Why would anyone continue to root for this team?

Comment

• Originally posted by lou View Post

They took quantity over 1 premium guy. Have to think they really like Head to blossom here.
                    This style of trade worked out fantastically when we traded Yelich. Fingers crossed things go very differently.

I love Arraez. I will miss him. But he's also a (fantastic) singles hitter who isn't good defensively and is very slow.

Comment

This style of trade worked out fantastically when we traded Yelich. Fingers crossed things go very differently.

I love Arraez. I will miss him. But he's also a (fantastic) singles hitter who isn't good defensively and is very slow.
                      He has a fucking .801 career ops and he is 27 years old with a career .324 average. The continuing focus on what he can’t do vs what he can do is absurd. Hes not a fucking singles hitter. Hes got 40 extra base hits each of the last 2 years. Just because he isn’t hitting 30 homers a year doesn’t make him a singles hitter. This will be looked back upon as the trade that actually broke baseball down here. If they thought this town was disinterested in baseball and the crowds were bad before, just you wait.

Comment

• And to do that to him literally as the game is starting after he just flew across the country with the team with a young family. Just a bad organization thru and thru. And you dipshits wonder why no one wants to be part of this organization if they have literally any other choice?

Comment

a career .324 average.
                          Thanks for pointing out that Arraez has a very high career BA

Comment

• Now they have 0 hope of competing next year when the pitching gets healthy. They are entering into a 3 year rebuild here that I simply won’t be a part of. And they didn’t trade luzardo in the offseason, which now makes 0 sense. This is quite literally the worst run organization and ownership group in all of American sports

Comment

Thanks for pointing out that Arraez has a very high career BA
                              Thanks for being a complete fucking mark and giant bitch for a terrible ownership group. That you waste your money watching and supporting this shit is sad and pathetic.

also thanks for posting 4 words of a full paragraph to explain why he’s not just a singles hittter. I thought I was a homer before. You’re fucking pathetic with the levels you’ll go to to excuse this bullshit. Keep talking up sixto though
                              Last edited by fish16; 05-03-2024, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Thanks for being a complete fucking mark and giant bitch for a terrible ownership group.
                                You're welcome.

See you next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X