No announcement yet.

It's Official: Marlins Dropping FLORIDA from 2010 Road Unis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just looked at all four websites that cover the Marlins (the official site, the Palm Beach Post, the Sun Sentinel and the Miami Herald) and none of them mention eliminating the black alternate. In fact, the mlb shop still has it as available to order and it is not marked down. I will not believe that they are eliminating the black jersey until I see an official article from the people that cover the team to that effect.
    Last edited by THE_REAL_MIBS; 01-05-2010, 11:12 PM.

Comment

I don't like that attitude.

Comment

the black unis are my fav
        Originally posted by Matt Wilson
        Fish and Chips just became the smartest man on the board
        Tom Koehler(4-0)
        AAA: 7 GS, 40.2 IP, 2.66 ERA, 34 H, 12 ER, 17 BB, 31 SO, GO/AO 0.87, BAA .233 , 1.25 WHIP

Comment

Originally posted by Fish and Chips View Post
          the black unis are my fav
          /Me too

Comment

ehe Creamer board

Comment

Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
              I just looked at all four websites that cover the Marlins (the official site, the Palm Beach Post, the Sun Sentinel and the Miami Herald) and none of them mention eliminating the black alternate. In fact, the mlb shop still has it as available to order and it is not marked down. I will not believe that they are eliminating the black jersey until I see an official article from the people that cover the team to that effect.
              mba holding on for dear life!

Comment

they're only a 17 year old team, cut them some slack
                Originally posted by Madman81
                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by McLevin View Post
                  mba holding on for dear life!
                  What can I say? I hate change and like the uniforms the way they are.

Comment

I agree with mba. I dont know about you all but I think the fish have not only one of the best uniforms but also one of the best logos (especially among recent expansion teams). Im really going to miss the "F" in the logo. They better keep that similar. I also read in the Miami Herald this morning that the "F" sleeve patch will be removed next season (not sure if this has already been mentioned).
                    STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

I like the F logo but I am not necessarily sad to see it go; it's way too big and just doesn't look good on the hat.

Comment

Dear baseball season,

Please come back soon. I'm tired of pretending I like to watch college basketball and Anderson Cooper 360.

Love always,

Daft xxxooo

Comment

Anderson is a Vanderbilt you know.
                          Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                          Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                          Noah Perio
                          Jupiter
                          39 AB
                          15 H
                          0 2B
                          0 3B
                          0 HR
                          0 BB
                          .385/.385/.385

Comment

Originally posted by Swift View Post
                            The one color thing I'll never understand is the Dolphins wearing white for an advantage. The white jerseys are far heavier than the aquas or oranges, so really, I don't see the point.

As for the Marlins thing, the new cool base jerseys make it like you're not even wearing a jersey so color is completely irrelevant (and we're one of the few teams that makes all our colors in cool base as well).
                            If I remember correctly, Jimmy Johnson experimented with it and found that the white jerseys were on average, 6 to 7 degrees cooler.

Comment

With the current reebok models we wear now?

Comment

I dont know. The white uniform is among my favorites though so I don't mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X