• Show
Clear All

PICS??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Comment

*Was never a fan of the Black jersey*

Comment

Originally posted by Festa View Post
        PICS??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!
        It's in South Florida. And I might have lied about the PTBNL thing. But I always WANTED to do it!

Comment

Oh you cocktease

Comment

I think the black uni looks sharp, but always thought it stupid for a team playing outdoors in south Florida
            Originally posted by Madman81
            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

I've always wondered what kind of difference wearing black makes and have also always thought people tend to think it makes much more of a difference than it does. I'd be more inclined to worry if they were wearing sweatshirts.

Comment

Wearing a certain color makes them play better you stupid fuck

Comment

The one color thing I'll never understand is the Dolphins wearing white for an advantage. The white jerseys are far heavier than the aquas or oranges, so really, I don't see the point.

As for the Marlins thing, the new cool base jerseys make it like you're not even wearing a jersey so color is completely irrelevant (and we're one of the few teams that makes all our colors in cool base as well).

Comment

Originally posted by markotsay7 View Post
                    I think the black uni looks sharp, but always thought it stupid for a team playing outdoors in south Florida
                    Exactly.

Comment

I don't see the problem. They hardly ever wear the black uni's when they're home; maybe they were them 5% of the time. The black uni has become pretty much the primary road uni for us.

I don't see why they'd take it away, though. The bp jerseys are black as our both the lightweight and heavyweight jackets the team wears. Black has become pretty much the primary color for the team. Taking away the black jersey would just be retarded.

Comment

I recall reading a couple of years ago some players addressing the issue of wearing the black jerseys at home and they had indicated that it really didn't make a difference because the material is so lightweight and is designed to wick away sweat. You'd still think that the black would be warmer because of the reflection issue.

Comment

I also remember reading somewhere that the black jersey was actually cooler than the grey jersey because of the cool base.

Comment

Most of the home games are played at night.

Comment

WHO/WHAT IS STUPID NOW?!?!

This might be one less thing for people to complain about! UH OH

Comment

I never liked the black---to the point that if they adopted a Orange Jersey i might be inclined to buy it.

If they adopted a Teal Jersey, I would definatly buy it.

Comment

Working...
                                X