No announcement yet.

Miami Marlins to Change Logo for 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the logo zoomed in looks like a high school logo. It looks a lot better when you see it on a full hat, however. The fact that the majority of the logo is black, when it will be on top of a black hat (and probably jersey) is weird, though.

Comment

Wasn't a fan of the Burnt Orange/Red it looked like at first but seems its going to be Black/Teal/Pink(Miami Vice Colors)

YES PLEASE

Comment

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
        Random but its crazy how much they have overhauled the organization since they bought the team in just about every single aspect. On the field, a lot of front office change even though mike hill is still here, now logo, uniforms, stadium, hr sculpture, investing in IFA players and facilities, community outreach. Almost everything. Except for PR, they were pretty bad at that last offseason.
        And the overhaul will be meaningless without winning & PR....BOTH. They are the hardest to do and they haven't really started on anything but the window dressing yet.....looks to me more like setting the team up to be sold to another investor.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddawg View Post
          And the overhaul will be meaningless without winning & PR....BOTH. They are the hardest to do and they haven't really started on anything but the window dressing yet.....looks to me more like setting the team up to be sold to another investor.
          thats surprising coming from you cause you usually have such an optimistic attitude about the intentions of this ownership group.

Comment

I've been out of the loop and wasn't even aware we had a new logo coming. Although I don't necessarily think we should incorporate red into our logo, I really do like that proposed logo. The other leaked one just looks generic and lazy - I can't imagine even shelling out a meager $35 for a hat with that logo on it.

Comment

A new logo next year means new uniforms too? I don’t know why but I thought I read they couldn’t change the uniform for 2019 because it was too late or something like that. I don’t really like it that much, but the new colors feel more Miami.

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
                A new logo next year means new uniforms too? I don’t know why but I thought I read they couldn’t change the uniform for 2019 because it was too late or something like that. I don’t really like it that much, but the new colors feel more Miami.
                Well, it depends on when they started the process.

We'll find out next Thursday (Nov. 1)

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
                  ya they will have new uniforms. jeter hinted at the logo and uniforms coming out soon today.

Comment

Supposedly this is a leak of the new logos:

Comment

I like it more than I did when it first leaked, but still has a bit of a clip art feel to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                        I like it more than I did when it first leaked, but still has a bit of a clip art feel to me.
                        Yeah, I was saying on the other site that the way the M is serif and pointy seems a bit off with the cursive/curved and sans-serif "iami" text next to it.

Comment

The other day I was reading an online news site, and in order to activate the content, I had to answer a question. It asked if I was a Marlins fan, which surprised me, and I answered yes. Then it showed me what I assume will be their new logo - the first one rmc523 posted above - and asked me my thoughts, including whether I'd buy merchandise with that logo on it. This must be put out there by the team or design company to get feedback, meaning it's all but official (or that they are really considering it, depending on the feedback). In other words: It's legit.

Comment

Like the logo but i want to see how it looks on a black hat. Im sure it looks fine but ive seen sketches and its looked too dark. Excited to see the uniforms.

Love the teal and love the second logo there (the white one) with the fish being wrapped around the baseball instead of the M

- - - - - - - - - -

any info on what that reddish color is?

Comment

I like the logo on the right.

The one on the left will look like shit on a black hat. Obviously.

Comment

I do wish we went with a more detailed marlin like the old one we had but i really like both of those logos but especially the one on the left. I hope there is more teal in the uniforms though.

Comment

Working...
                                X