Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
    why would that logo be laughably bad?
    If you have to ask why you won’t understsnd the explanation.

Comment

2nd one looks like the Rays colors and Marlins in Red??? HELL NO

First one is solid. But should make the Marlin Black and the M Teal. Teal and Black should be the color scheme no matter what!!!! No red or orange or anything. Teal/Black/White

Comment

The “leaked” one is awful. Straight awful. Looks like a generic video game logo.

The one with the block M and the Marlin in the center is amazing. The red one is my second favorite.
        Originally posted by Madman81
        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
          Not sure about the red, but the one on the right looks better.

- - - - - - - - - -

I just think the one on the left, all the black just blends together, the accent colors are so sparse that you can barely make anything out.
          I like the "feel" of the red one better, but hate the red - it's random and has no place in Miami AT ALL. I think the black more swoopy one would look a million times better if there weren't so much black in it.

Comment

Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
            The “leaked” one is awful. Straight awful. Looks like a generic video game logo.

The one with the block M and the Marlin in the center is amazing. The red one is my second favorite.
            I just think you should be able to differentiate between the Marlin and the M in the colors, I don't know the merging of the M and Fish into one shape just looks weird to me.

- - - - - - - - - -

ckhvh2kef8ignswrgxssk6jw3.jpg

It doesn't have to look exactly like this, but bring back the detailed Marlin. All of these just look so lazy in comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
              I just think you should be able to differentiate between the Marlin and the M in the colors, I don't know the merging of the M and Fish into one shape just looks weird to me.

- - - - - - - - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]208[/ATTACH]

It doesn't have to look exactly like this, but bring back the detailed Marlin. All of these just look so lazy in comparison.
              I really like that one. Seems like such an easy decision to go back to something similar to that.

Comment

I did a few very quick variations of these two:

Comment

This is how I feel.

Comment

I absolutely HATE the one with the marlin in the center. It looks like a Yankees knockoff or something.

Comment

I think the detailed marlin actually does make it look much better like I think Nick said. Id like some of those logos that rmc posted if they would detail the marlin more.

- - - - - - - - - -

Also it would look better if the marlin wasnt covering part of the top of the "M". the previous logo had the marlin behind the F at the top

Comment

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                        I think the detailed marlin actually does make it look much better like I think Nick said. Id like some of those logos that rmc posted if they would detail the marlin more.

- - - - - - - - - -

Also it would look better if the marlin wasnt covering part of the top of the "M". the previous logo had the marlin behind the F at the top
                        You know.....it didn't even click that the marlin was now in front of the M at the top and behind it at the bottom (opposite of the setup since '93) until reading this post.

Comment

This is it on a cap. Apparently waiting approval.

Comment

Coming from someone that really liked the rebrand when it came out on November 11th, 2011, my initial reaction to this rebrand is “holy shit that looks terrible”.

Comment

I actually don't mind the color scheme, but the logo comes off lazy and hackish to me.

Comment

I love that logo. I dont think thats it though cause of the increased orange type color. Id like that with the teal and silver instead of the orange.

Comment

Working...
                                X