No announcement yet.

2013 Trade Deadline Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we could flip Eovaldi or Alvarez for Kendrick, that'd be pretty tits.

Comment

• Joe Frisaro says Boston is willing to offer "whatever it takes" for Stanton. Funny that he mentioned Boegarts (Sp?) but that Miami already has a young SS so they would need to offer pitching to entice the Marlins.

Comment

• I would do Alvarez for Kendrick in a heartbeat. Then promote Flynn into the rotation.

Comment

• You would think any team in contention would want Stanton bad

Comment

• If you can get 4-5 prospects that are considered top 100 in the minors. You got to consider it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
              If you can get 4-5 prospects that are considered top 100 in the minors. You got to consider it.
              True. a ML ready 2b and 3B or catcher would be ideal in those 4 or 5 guys

Comment

• If the Sox start an offer with: Xander Bogaerts, Jackie Bradley, plus, hard to turn that down. Bradley IMO is a safer bet than Ozuna and Marisnick.

Comment

• Here is the article. I'm on my phone so I can't really quote it all. http://joefrisaro.mlblogs.com/2013/0...-move-stanton/

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                    Joe Frisaro says Boston is willing to offer "whatever it takes" for Stanton. Funny that he mentioned Boegarts (Sp?) but that Miami already has a young SS so they would need to offer pitching to entice the Marlins.
                    That's kind of like saying we already have a young C in Brantly so we shouldn't get the best C prospect in the game.

Comment

• He's dumb. He does the same thing with Bradley Jr.

Comment

• Get the best return you can first, and then worry about the players you have on your roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by nny View Post
                          That's kind of like saying we already have a young C in Brantly so we shouldn't get the best C prospect in the game.
                          Didn't we do that with the Toronto trade?

Comment

• All I know is, if we trade Stanton to Boston, we better get Andrew Miller in the deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                              All I know is, if we trade Stanton to Boston, we better get Andrew Miller in the deal.
                              Can we get the young Hanley back too?

Comment

• Our first move-

Duane Below to Korea!!!

No clue if he was sold or what but he gone
                                --------------------
                                Originally posted by marlinsfan24 View Post
                                If the Sox start an offer with: Xander Bogaerts, Jackie Bradley, plus, hard to turn that down. Bradley IMO is a safer bet than Ozuna and Marisnick.
                                That is what we asked for in the JJ/Reyes deal and we were turned down. Stanton has alot of suitors and still will whenever Loria decides what he wants to do. If we traded him tommorrow,Texas/Boston/Pitt all would trade 3 or 4 pieces who would be starters for us in 2014 for him plus maybe even more.

Some people see Bogaerts as an OF
                                Last edited by tjfla; 07-30-2013, 03:06 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Working...
                                X