X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think that is going to happen

edit: The front office isn't creative, and they suck

Comment

• i won't say that, there is no doubt we have the prospects and the ability to get it done but the question is money. i don't blame them for that part, i doubt the jays would trade halladay AND pay for stuff
      Originally posted by Madman81
      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Originally posted by m26555 View Post
        Eh.
        No outlet has talked about the Marlins in any discussions other than Stark saying they asked for Maybin and Stanton. The reason we are going crazy over this is because tj got us this info from his buddy and even yet there are no signs or rumors coming out from these big reporters.

Comment

• there weren't last year with manny either
          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

• Originally posted by markotsay7 View Post
            there weren't last year with manny either
            It was all over ESPN
            "I just want them to keep bringing guys on and I'm going to strip them of their health. I bring pain, a lot of pain." Mike Tyson

Comment

• there still 25 hours left
              Originally posted by Matt Wilson
              Fish and Chips just became the smartest man on the board
              Tom Koehler(4-0)
              AAA: 7 GS, 40.2 IP, 2.66 ERA, 34 H, 12 ER, 17 BB, 31 SO, GO/AO 0.87, BAA .233 , 1.25 WHIP

Comment

• Originally posted by Virtuoso View Post
                It was all over ESPN
                yeah but not until well after tj reported it here

Comment

yeah but not until well after tj reported it here
                  Sorry, wasn't here last year.
                  "I just want them to keep bringing guys on and I'm going to strip them of their health. I bring pain, a lot of pain." Mike Tyson

Comment

• true, can't hold that against you

i'm glad you're here now though!

Comment

• I'm talking about some people thinking it's looking bad because we aren't being mentioned as trade partners or frontrunners.

Comment

true, can't hold that against you

i'm glad you're here now though!
                        Ive been over at Marlinsbaseball.com but they criticize too much.

Comment

• If the Red Sox are really offering what they are rumored to maybe be offering, I can't imagine any way we could ever become front runners here

Comment

• we like to think of ourselves as the anti-mb in every way

Comment

• Originally posted by BeefWillingham View Post
                              If the Red Sox are really offering what they are rumored to maybe be offering, I can't imagine any way we could ever become front runners here
                              which is...

if Stanton/Morrison and one of West/Miller is involved (amongst other spex), I'd say we would be the front runners...

Comment

• Hope we can get this Halladay deal done. And I hope we send Hermida out

Comment

Working...
                                X