• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeefWillingham View Post
    I'm so excited these one liners get to end soon
    Deep down you enjoy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by m26555 View Post
      This was an even more deflating end to the deadline than last year's.
      Seriously. Although I was highly disappointed, and I kind of expected this.
      "The Marlins are going to lose because they don't have two magical unicorns having sex in the bathroom"
      -Dan LeBatard

Comment

• Originally posted by all black marlins hat View Post
        Seriously. Although I was highly disappointed, and I kind of expected this.
        Think everyone did.
        "I just want them to keep bringing guys on and I'm going to strip them of their health. I bring pain, a lot of pain." Mike Tyson

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
          Deep down you enjoy it.
          No, but at least we can still make clogging the bases posts and boni bonib nobbobobnnbionboinbionbio iobnoinboibnionboi bno nbio bnoi nboinboi posts

Comment

• Originally posted by Virtuoso View Post
            Think everyone did.
            Not everyone. A lot of people dreaming about A. Gonzalez, and Roy Halladay over at the other forum.
            "The Marlins are going to lose because they don't have two magical unicorns having sex in the bathroom"
            -Dan LeBatard

Comment

• Rolen might be going to Reds
              --------------------
              Guess Marlins wanna go for next year.
              Last edited by Virtuoso; 07-31-2009, 02:43 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
              "I just want them to keep bringing guys on and I'm going to strip them of their health. I bring pain, a lot of pain." Mike Tyson

Comment

• I guess being a middle of the pack team that ends up just over .500 is enough for Larry.
                -Dan LeBatard

Comment

• I mean, the MLB Network gusy just reported the Mmarlins were back in on Heath Bell.

Probably not true, but worth noting.

Comment

• Now MLB Network is saying we're still after Bell?

EDIT: Wanks beat me to it.

Comment

• He said 15 minutes ago....why Heath Bell WE NEED A BAT.

Comment

• And it's rather disgusting that with all the Mets have been going through this season, they are only a few games behind the Marlins.
                        -Dan LeBatard

Comment

• NoNoNo, he said if the Dodger deal dosen't go down, the Padres might wanna come back to Marlins.

Comment

• Rockies, Cardinals, Giants, Cubs, Phillies all make moves and we sit still. Our success so far this year isn't guaranteed each season. Jump on this shit, jesus. Get something done!!!!!!!!!!
                            Record when He pitches: 3-2

Comment

• 5 minutes!

Comment

• Highly doubt, but I'll pray.
                                --------------------
                                MLB Network guy still says Heath Bell with Marlins still alive.
                                --------------------
                                Bye Bye Deadline
                                --------------------
                                MARLINS ACQUIRE NICK JOHNSON!!!!!!
                                --------------------
                                3:00pm: A 180 in this rumor - FOX now says the Marlins acquired Johnson for Double A lefty Aaron Thompson, with the Nats paying Johnson's remaining salary.MLBTRADERUMORS
                                Last edited by Virtuoso; 07-31-2009, 03:03 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Working...
                                X