Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lou View Post
    The more AA relievers the merrier.

Buerhle, Nolasco, Turner, Eovaldi, and LeBlanc/Hand probably gets through the season, assuming the move JJ and Zambrano.

Gonna have an awesome draft pick in 2013.
    Long as they are healthy!!

Gonna have an awesome draft u mean,gonna be picking early/have an atleast an extra 2nd Rder and with this new system will be spending!!

Comment

• No, I meant awesome draft pick
      --------------------
      Who knows if they'll blow it!
      Last edited by lou; 07-27-2012, 01:24 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• We know

They will*

*unless they fire Beinfest
        Originally posted by Madman81
        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• The Marlins' price tag on Josh Johnson remains so over the top that an official of a team that has spoken with the Miami brass reiterated our estimate that Johnson is 95 percent to remain a Marlin. Two players the Marlins are working hard to move are Carlos Zambrano and Carlos Lee. Remember, the Cubs are paying virtually all of Zambrano's salary. One exec who spoke with the Marlins says they have two teams interested in him. A Zambrano deal would allow them to move Jacob Turner into the big league rotation. Ricky Nolasco is also eminently available.
          via Jayson Stark

Comment

• Homer beat me to it.

Comment

• Supposedly 2013 is going to be a very strong draft too. BTW I find it funny I keep reading random reports about how Jose Reyes is not available. I find that laughable, nobody is taking that contract but nice of the Marlins to keep reaffirming they will keep him for us the fans.

Comment

• Um, it had been reported from various people that they contacted them on Reyes but the Marlins told them no.

Comment

• Originally posted by bell_virus.exe View Post
                  We know

They will*

*unless they fire Beinfest
                  In his defense, he has drafted two probably top 20 overall prospects in baseball last two drafts with Yelich and Fernandez, probably Conley is 60-80, and Heaney 80-100. There are some other nice high upside arms around too. Tough to say he stinks lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Godfather View Post
                    Supposedly 2013 is going to be a very strong draft too. BTW I find it funny I keep reading random reports about how Jose Reyes is not available. I find that laughable, nobody is taking that contract but nice of the Marlins to keep reaffirming they will keep him for us the fans.
                    2 3B prospect in Top 10 probably!!

Comment

• @joecapMARLINS
                      Ozzie on agreeing with #Marlins moves: “If u r drinking pee for 3 yrs, & u r going 2 continue drinking pee 2 make people happy? No....You’re going to change your liquids. How about a soda?''

Comment

• He hasn't met Bear Grylls.
                        This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• Buster Olney ‏@Buster_ESPN
                          @miamiandy24 Other teams say that Logan Morrison is available in trade talk; almost all of the Marlins are.
                          Originally posted by Madman81
                          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Oh man, losing LoMo would be the fatal blow to this franchise (and The Franchise)

Comment

• Don't really see how much value Morrison would have at this point.

Comment

• This is going to be a long 4 days to see what they do

Comment

Working...
                                X