No announcement yet.

Update: LoMo Filed a Grievance Against Marlins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He really needs to learn to shut his mouth. I really, really liked LoMo up until these past couple of days. Yeah, Hanley might still have some growing up to do, but LoMo clearly does, too. A lot of it.

Comment

He's talking about what he said about Hanley.

Oh nevermind, missed the first part.

Comment

It can't be all about Hanley.

Lomo told Hanley a long time ago that maybe he (Hanley) was hitting .200 because he (Hanley) was getting to the ballpark late. That became public and they didn't release him (Morrison) then.

I'd say it's at least a combination of things.

Don't forget that Lomo's terrible offense comes with his laughable defense. Maybe they want him to improve in LF. As Jack has said, this isn't the place for development.

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
          It can't be all about Hanley.

Lomo told Hanley a long time ago that maybe he was hitting .200 because he was getting to the ballpark late. That became public and they didn't release him then.

I'd say it's at least a combination of things.

Don't forget that Lomo's terrible offense comes with his laughable defense. Maybe they want him to improve in LF. As Jack has said, this isn't the place for development.
          Yeah it's gotta be something else, because I really don't get what he means when he said he "did the right thing." What right thing?

Comment

He obviously did the wrong thing because his ass is on a plane back to AAA.

Comment

This team is like a soap opera.

Comment

Originally posted by Valid View Post
                Yeah it's gotta be something else, because I really don't get what he means when he said he "did the right thing." What right thing?
                He probably feels like he was sent down because of an incident with Hanley and thinks it's unfair because it was the "right thing" to call him out.

That has to be how he feels because he said Helms was released for the same thing.

What he doesn't realize is that he has been pretty bad overall the past couple of months. And Helms just sucks, of course.

Comment

Really, really needs to just shut up and take your demotion.

Criticizing someone for not being a professional and showing up "late" (remember, Hanley showed up on time, just not early enough), and then running your mouth about being sent down makes you look really bad.
                  poop

Comment

Maybe he just can't admit to playing like shit.

Lots of people make up bullshit reasons for getting fired to make themselves not look bad.

Comment

I'm loving all of this right now.

Comment

Petey got the last laugh.
                        There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

Man, if Wes Helms takes some parting shots at the organization as he leaves it's gonna be so funny.
                          poop

Comment

He won't. He's made it clear in the past he wants to coach.

Comment

He will go back to the phillies.
                              There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

Maybe he can coach Logan Morrison on how to be a professional.

Comment

Working...
                                X