No announcement yet.

Update: LoMo Filed a Grievance Against Marlins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not gonna lie, I know it's kind of unrelated, but this whole thing has made me respect Volstad more. What, three years now, he's been demoted - as a former first rounder - and not bitched a word about it. And LoMo, the late rounder from a community college program, just straight up complains about everything and airs his dirty laundry all the time. I mean, just fucking go down to AAA for three weeks and come back up and light the world on fire and prove them wrong. What the fuck does he think he's going to accomplish by filing a grievance and bitching to the press?

I'm pretty sure I'd rather have 3 Volstads on my team than one LoMo.
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• LoMo needs to shut his trap before he goes too far and the team suspends him.

Comment

• He'll have to do a lot more for the Marlins to have a legit reason to suspend him.

Comment

• Originally posted by MK7 View Post
          Not gonna lie, I know it's kind of unrelated, but this whole thing has made me respect Volstad more. What, three years now, he's been demoted - as a former first rounder - and not bitched a word about it. And LoMo, the late rounder from a community college program, just straight up complains about everything and airs his dirty laundry all the time. I mean, just fucking go down to AAA for three weeks and come back up and light the world on fire and prove them wrong. What the fuck does he think he's going to accomplish by filing a grievance and bitching to the press?

I'm pretty sure I would not.

Comment

• People saying to trade LoMo because of his mouth are being stupid.

Erick's absolutely right on this one. He showed a great ability to get on base last season (and his entire minor league career). We all thought that the only real thing he lacked was the ability to hit for power. This year, he added some pop to his game, but forgot his patient approach along the way. He's still got one of the brightest futures of any hitter on this team. He's still going to be a part of this team's future for the next 5-7 years. The overreaction crowd is always fun to deal with.

Comment

• I don't think he should be traded right now but I also don't find his douchebag shtick enjoyable. If more of this shit happens in the future he needs to get gone.
              Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

Not gonna lie, I know it's kind of unrelated, but this whole thing has made me respect Volstad more. What, three years now, he's been demoted - as a former first rounder - and not bitched a word about it. And LoMo, the late rounder from a community college program, just straight up complains about everything and airs his dirty laundry all the time. I mean, just fucking go down to AAA for three weeks and come back up and light the world on fire and prove them wrong. What the fuck does he think he's going to accomplish by filing a grievance and bitching to the press?

A late rounder from high school who attended a JUCO after the fact. Not to nitpick.
                Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                Noah Perio
                Jupiter
                39 AB
                15 H
                0 2B
                0 3B
                0 HR
                0 BB
                .385/.385/.385

Comment

I don't think he should be traded right now but I also don't find his douchebag shtick enjoyable. If more of this shit happens in the future he needs to get gone.
                  We gon trade him to Toronto for pennies on the dollar.

---
                  - Sent from my StarTac using Doc Brown's DeLorean
                  This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• I do love how many people road his dick at the funny stuff earliar, but now that he sucks its douchy

(except beef)

Comment

• I had no problem with him interacting with fans on twitter or saying some of the dumb or immature things that some got annoyed with. I did have problems when he started speaking out about the front office, calling out Hanley and especially the bitch crap he said yesterday. He kept on saying all he was doing was "the right thing", well LoMo you sure as hell weren't.

Comment

• Before the 2006 season, manager Joe Girardi balked at several team functions, which set the tone for friction with the front office that ended with his firing that October. In Morrison's case, many in the organization, including McKeon, still believe his return is a question of when, not if.

But McKeon indicated things must improve.

"Too many young guys come into the game today and think they've got it made," McKeon said. "The darlings of the media, you know. Run their mouth, instead of tending to business. Go out there and try to get better, tend to your craft. The record books are full of one- and two-year phenoms."

Speaking about the organization's policies and without naming Morrison specifically, McKeon said, "You've got to leave your distractions at the door."

"I saw the whole situation happening," first baseman Gaby Sanchez said. "I just kind of got out of here."

Sanchez said Marlins players know that being careful with words is "what we're all about."
                        Logan Morrison skipped Marlins event for fans before being demoted

Comment

• I don't recall who said it, I think it was Sheffield, but he said (paraphrasing) if the media loves you, you're doing something wrong. I think that applies here.

Comment

• Oh mah gawd, a poster on the other site made a 6 min long youtube video of her commenting on the situation.

Comment

• Miri??????

Comment

• HOLLY?!!?

Comment

Working...
                                X