Comment

lolwut?

Comment

Whats that gonna do? lol

Comment

Comment

Thats not a cast of new bench players!

Comment

It's a page out of the Steinbrenner book. Hitting coach first to go, everyone's on notice now.

Comment

Originally posted by Stimpson J Cat View Post
                It's a page out of the Steinbrenner book. Hitting coach first to go, everyone's on notice now.
                Even Wes Helms?

Comment

You get Hanley back out there (who I guess was more important than we realized, and as for Ozzie and Bonifacio matching him, funny story), and you figure at some point Dominguez comes up putting Dobbs on the bench and all of a sudden the lineup isn't atrocious, just bad. Hanley gets his head out of his ass and it may even be good.
                  --------------------
                  Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                  Even Wes Helms?
                  Never.
                  Last edited by Swifty; 06-08-2011, 09:51 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Mallee spends 9 years with the Marlins in the minors, finally gets a chance as hitting coach in the majors. Fired 1 year into the job.

Can't help but laugh.

Comment

Its not like Mallee was the problem.. But I guess they had to do some thing. I guess cutting Helms wasn't in the plans.

Comment

You get Hanley back out there (who I guess was more important than we realized

I'm not sure what you're getting at here.

Are you saying we were all taking him for granted?

Or are you saying that we don't go 0-7 if he (and his sub .700 OPS) was in the lineup?

I'm confused.

Comment

You get Hanley back out there (who I guess was more important than we realized, and as for Ozzie and Bonifacio matching him, funny story), and you figure at some point Dominguez comes up putting Dobbs on the bench and all of a sudden the lineup isn't atrocious, just bad. Hanley gets his head out of his ass and it may even be good.
                          --------------------

Never.
                          The guy with the .374 OBP is "atrocious"?

Sure, he's a platoon guy, but he's not a hindrance on this team. Hanley, Infante, Buck, and Coghlan have been "atrocious" on offense this season. Only Infante seems to be getting back on track. If you want the offense to look good, look at those guys.

Comment

Swift is right though, this is SO Steinbrenner-esque

Comment

No matter how poorly Hanley was doing before the injury I'd still feel better seeing him in the daily line up hoping for some turn around. He also was walking at a decent clip.

Comment

Working...
                              X