Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i mean we can literally match that player for player in LoMo/Ozzie/Tom/Elih
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• That's an abysmal return.

Comment

• He must have REALLY wanted out of Kansas City. Like, he must have been holding a gun to Moore's head.

Comment

• I don't really understand...supposedly the Rangers made a great offer to them over the meetings

and I'm sure even the fucking Nats could have beaten that. I mean, Zimmermann/Storen/Espinosa BLOWS that deal out of the water

really pissed we didn't get in on this right now
          Originally posted by Madman81
          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Is it at all possible we were one of the 15 teams on his list?

Comment

• I really feel like MLB is off it's effing rocker.

Jayson Werth and Carl Crawford get retarded money. Cliff Lee gets a 6th year at 28 mil.

Zach Greinke brings back the type of OF and IF prospect every organization seems to have and two decent pitching prospects.

Correct me if I'm wrong but he won't even return a BP top 20 prospect. Odorizzi is nice but he's your generic high upside right hander. Every system has something similar.
              --------------------
              Shit, forget LoMo; Coghlan, Volstad, Ozzie and James is probably a better return than what they just got.
              Last edited by Swifty; 12-19-2010, 08:05 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Swift you are forgetting this is the Royals FO and Dayton Moore.

Comment

• Originally posted by markotsay7 View Post
                  i mean we can literally match that player for player in LoMo/Ozzie/Tom/Elih
                  Ultimately came down to money, can't say we're not used to such things, oh well
                  CSBC Commish

Comment

• 9:06am: Peter Gammons of the MLB Network indicates (via Twitter) that a player to be named later, rather than Jeffress, is heading to Kansas City. Escobar, Cain, and Odorizzi are still involved in the deal. SI.com's Jon Heyman confirms the names, noting that the trade just requires physicals and Bud Selig's approval, because of the money involved (Twitter links). Heyman adds (via Twitter) that the Royals were close to an agreement with Washington, but Greinke told the team he wouldn't accept a deal to the Nationals, who were on his no-trade list.
                    MLBTR

Comment

• Originally posted by PitchingWinsGames View Post
                      Yeah, basically. Didn't make any sense, in terms of payroll.
                      At least getting Odorozzi instead of Jeffress makes the deal better for KC.

Comment

• Odorizzi can move through that system fast imo.
                        Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                        Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                        Noah Perio
                        Jupiter
                        39 AB
                        15 H
                        0 2B
                        0 3B
                        0 HR
                        0 BB
                        .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Originally posted by Valid View Post
                          Is it at all possible we were one of the 15 teams on his list?
                          The Brewers were on the list too, from what I've read.

Comment

• As a side note, we should offer James or Hand for Mexicutioner at this point, and throw them O. Martinez and like Ceda too. Ask back for Melky or Maier for a bench outfielder, then move Nunez for whatever. Have to believe KC will go for. Young starter because they won't contend for 3-4 years and are just stock piling. Keep piling on the bullpen.

Comment

• Originally posted by lou View Post
                              As a side note, we should offer James or Hand for Mexicutioner at this point, and throw them O. Martinez and like Ceda too. Ask back for Melky or Maier for a bench outfielder, then move Nunez for whatever. Have to believe KC will go for. Young starter because they won't contend for 3-4 years and are just stock piling. Keep piling on the bullpen.
                              Soria?

Comment

• Originally posted by PitchingWinsGames View Post
                                How? KC sent money to Milwaukee. We're very good at accepting money.

Comment

Working...
                                X