No announcement yet.

Marlins Pitching Holds Up As Bats Go Dry Again, Fish Win 1-0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, missed this one last night. Good times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swift View Post
      I thought the Boone poster was a bot, initially. Think/hope he's real.

And here's the thing: the board isn't going to die, a year ago a few had the same concerns and since then we brought Hugg back from the abyss and KJC has triumphantly returned.

If a user feels that there is a dearth of discussion, there is nothing preventing that user from starting a topic on anything he so chooses. I spearheaded the player performance thread aa a catch all for discussion that would provide easy reference if we so see fit in the future to rub someone's nose in prognostications gone awry. Truth be told, that idea spawned out of so many saying "I wish T&B were still here" that I thought, well, damn, our users will eat that up.

But by all means, if you want to start thread after thread about why we need to petition the ownership group to keep teal and have the online petition ready to go, be our guest.

Personally, I don't see much wrong with being purely observational. We are a very boring team that doesn't do anything exciting to fuel speculation, and when we do something big, it comes on fast, usually nonsensically, and leaves everyone confused. Perhaps the discussion here has become so well informed we realize the futility of trying to speculate on an organization so mundane as ours.

--------------------
      Originally posted by wanks1212 View Post
      We should talk about what color the new uniforms should be or how gay or not gay it is that the team name is changing to Miami Marlins. Or we should talk about specific instances of supposed disrespect from the national media, because that's always fun. Or we could talk about the video game ratings for the Marlins and how those are disrespectful, both to the Marlins and us personally, and how in video games you can trade for Miguel Cabrera and Albert Pujols and Joe Mauer on them using our prospects and how we should do the same things.

Or we should recruit Marlins2003 to e-fight with Swift. Actually, that would be fun.

--------------------
      Originally posted by Hugg View Post
      I agree with Ramp. I haven't cared this little about the Marlins since 2002.

And that was back when I couldn't ever see them play.
      Last edited by Party; 07-19-2010, 11:13 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Working...
      X