• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mainge, if you gon bait, atleast show some effort

Comment

Thanks Ralph!

Comment

I hope mba tells him to stand up and say that to her face. I'd be back on her side then.

Comment

Hugg, are you a writer in this sitcom or an actor? Make up your mind!

Comment

Originally posted by Swift View Post
            You should probably stop taking it all personally. It's not unfair to say Volstad is not a good pitcher right now. That that probably true statement sends you into a tizzy is no fault but your own.
            1-0 record, 13 IP, 8 H, 2 R, 6 BB, 10 K, 1.38 ERA. That's his last two starts. You're right. He really sucks. I would never want that on my team.

Comment

Alejandro
              "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
              - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                Hugg, are you a writer in this sitcom or an actor? Make up your mind!
                See? This is exactly my point. You guys are just doing this shit because you think it's funny. I don't. I'm sick of it.

Comment

I don't want his 6+ era in his last 10 starts

Comment

and yet you continue...

Comment

Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
                      1-0 record, 13 IP, 8 H, 2 R, 6 BB, 10 K, 1.38 ERA. That's his last two starts. You're right. He really sucks. I would never want that on my team.
                      Well, those are his AAA stats.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
                        (In my best Dick Vitale voice) ARE YOU SERIOUS? IS SHE SERIOUSSSSSSSS?

He has 2 very good starts in AAA and suddenly he's a fucking Cy Young contender? Since the beginning of 2009, Chris has been well below average. Two starts in AAA will not change anyone's mind. He needs to earn his way bck up and it looks like he is doing it.

Alejandro Sanabia has been pretty damn good.

No one is arguing that Chris isn't better than Nate though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugg View Post
                          Well, those are his AAA stats.
                          How dare you...

Comment

Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                            (In my best Dick Vitale voice) ARE YOU SERIOUS? IS SHE SERIOUSSSSSSSS?

He has 2 very good starts in AAA and suddenly he's a fucking Cy Young contender? Since the beginning of 2009, Chris has been well below average. Two starts in AAA will not change anyone's mind. He needs to earn his way bck up and it looks like he is doing it.

Alejandro Sanabia has been pretty damn good.

No one is arguing that Chris isn't better than Nate though.
                            You forgot the BABY.

Comment

He said "right now". That's where he's at "right now". That's why I had to use AAA stats. Believe me, I wish that were not the case.

Comment

Exactly Ramp. He has 2-3, maybe 4 more starts like this and I'm all for him getting called up. It's AAA, that's how he should be pitching.

Although the walk rate is still a little high.

Comment

Working...
                                X