• I definitely take offense to that

Comment

• He didn't say fart dealers.
          This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• Everything Rampuz said is right
            --------------------
            Everything Valid said is Invalid
            Last edited by Metes; 06-24-2010, 10:47 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• On the contrary.

Comment

• -We have to win, no matter what the payroll is. Loria certainly wants to win, it's why he is in the game
                I call shenanigans on this. He is a major league owner simply to make money. He whined and cried for years about losing money(despite all reports stating the Marlins were turning a handsome profit) and still refused to sell the team. Loria is a fucking carpet bagger.

And I dont want Bobby "I wore a disguise once and thats all anyone knows about me" Valentine as manager. He hasnt managed in the majors in 8 years, got fired from his NPL team, and much like Joe Torre had stacked lineups with the Mets that could of been guided to greatness by a sea turtle the few years his teams were actually decent.

And whats South Africa like?
                Last edited by Todd; 06-24-2010, 11:57 AM.
                Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                Noah Perio
                Jupiter
                39 AB
                15 H
                0 2B
                0 3B
                0 HR
                0 BB
                .385/.385/.385

Comment

• I truly believe Loria is a baseball fan.

And South Africa is awesome. Unfortunately my 60 hour party is over and I'm headed back to the JHB Airport now.

Comment

• Did you see any fooking prawns?
                    --------------------
                    I think Loria likes baseball too.

I just think he likes his money a lot more.
                    Last edited by Nick; 06-24-2010, 12:12 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd View Post
                      I call shenanigans on this. He is a major league owner simply to make money. He whined and cried for years about losing money(despite all reports stating the Marlins were turning a handsome profit) and still refused to sell the team. Loria is a fucking carpet bagger.

And I dont want Bobby "I wore a disguise once and thats all anyone knows about me" Valentine as manager. He hasnt managed in the majors in 8 years, got fired from his NPL team, and much like Joe Torre had stacked lineups with the Mets that could of been guided to greatness by a sea turtle the few years his teams were actually decent.

And whats South Africa like?
                      he was fired because the team didn't want to pay him the money he wanted

fans protested his firing all season long, he was a huge success. basically turned one of the worst teams into a champion over there.
                      Originally posted by Madman81
                      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• I know the circumstances. It just didnt help my point.
                        /honesty

I am just not a fan of Valentine. He was maligned in New York and made just as many if not more boneheaded moves as Fredi did while in charge of the Mets.
                        Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                        Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                        Noah Perio
                        Jupiter
                        39 AB
                        15 H
                        0 2B
                        0 3B
                        0 HR
                        0 BB
                        .385/.385/.385

Comment

• You dislike things for no reason a lot.
                          poop

Comment

• Stan Van Gundy on 790 the ticket says thanks to this move and his hatred from the organization he says he's no longer a Marlins fan and moved on to the Rays. Stan was close friends with Fredi and he is ripping Loria now.

Comment

• well this news stuns and shocks me

Comment

• There goes one season ticket holder!

Comment

Working...
                                X